Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I blew my nose in the shower
#21

de-bump
Reply
#22

Do you pee and blow your nose in the shower, flumper?
Reply
#23

PurpleHaze Wrote:Do you pee and blow your nose in the shower, flumper?
Yes.
Reply
#24

i've took a dump sans wiping and jumped in the shower.
Reply
#25

cLaY Wrote:i've took a dump sans wiping and jumped in the shower.

Repost:

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread...hit+shower
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Repost:

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread...hit+shower

Funny how threads never turn out the way they're supposed to.
Reply
#27

I would pee on all of you if you were in the showe.
Reply
#28

It's good for athlete's foot, I hear.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

I had an ex that could pee standing up with shorts on.

:mellow:
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:I had an ex that could pee standing up with shorts on.

:mellow:

I'll bet that Darrin dude was always pulling surprises like that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-18-2005, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)