Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You are so vicious tonight. Hold me close?

You still on that course of antibiotics?
Reply
#22

Raiden Wrote:You still on that course of antibiotics?

You've been reading UJ? Last night some dood kept saying I had chlamydia. However, I am clean as the fresh driven snow.
Reply
#23

what is goin on here?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#24

TammyC Wrote:what is goin on here?
I do chicks on the internet on the first date. just sayin'
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-15-2006, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)