Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Few Pictures From the Beach
#21

Nice pics PH, glad you all had a nice weekend

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#22

Where's lil PH?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

nice pics PH (hey your toes are...)

I glad to see that you had a nice weekend !
Reply
#24

PurpleHaze Wrote:[Image: beach008.jpg]


Nice view of the beach!
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Nice view of the beach!

nice try, but that gal has propotional toes.
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Nice view of the beach!


I love me some ceilia
Reply
#27

Here, PH, now they can laugh at my feet (foot) too. I took this on Sunday.

[Image: bb.jpg]
Reply
#28

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here, PH, now they can laugh at my feet (foot) too. I took this on Sunday.

[Image: bb.jpg]

Those look like some aged feet....how old are you again?
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here, PH, now they can laugh at my feet (foot) too. I took this on Sunday.

[Image: bb.jpg]


Enough tranny pics, please.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Shenanigans Wrote:Those look like some aged feet....how old are you again?

Aged like fine wine, honey. I do have some raised veins, but you know I'm athletic. Comes with the territory.
Reply
#31

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Aged like fine wine, honey. I do have some raised veins, but you know I'm athletic. Comes with the territory.

even the best wines can go sour......just sayin.
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here, PH, now they can laugh at my feet (foot) too. I took this on Sunday.

That's great! :hug:

I'd love to see some of these guy's feet.
Reply
#33

PurpleHaze Wrote:That's great! :hug:

I'd love to see some of these guy's feet.

if I can make myself stop biting my toenails for about a week, I'll shave my toes and snap you a few
Reply
#34

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Aged like fine wine, honey. I do have some raised veins, but you know I'm athletic. Comes with the territory.

Who the hell drinks wine?

Disgusting.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Nice view of the beach!


Whoever that is, bitch should exhale asap.

-SporK

P.s. Try buying swimwear that fits?

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#36

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd love to see some of these guy's feet.

I posted a picture of my poop covered athlete's foot toe in this thread, but my Photobucket account got banned so the link no longer works.




Here's a picture of my toe after I stubbed it on a camping trip last year:


[Image: P1010064.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#37

SporK Wrote:Whoever that is, bitch should exhale asap.

-SporK

P.s. Try buying swimwear that fits?
You'd circumcize 40 Aids patients with your teeth just to talk to someone that had met a chick that looked like her. Now shut your piehole.

-Flumper
Reply
#38

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You'd circumcize 40 Aids patients with your teeth just to talk to someone that had met a chick that looked like her. Now shut your piehole.

-Flumper

Do you realize how dumb that sounds? I can flat out guarantee she's a grade below any of my regulars and I haven't even seen her face yet.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#39

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here, PH, now they can laugh at my feet (foot) too. I took this on Sunday.

[Image: bb.jpg]

Why is the dood in the background throwing up?
Reply
#40

Duckbutter Wrote:Why is the dood in the background throwing up?
He's downwind.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)