Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who here smokes cock?
#21

Banana Wrote:Why don't you quit smoking?

why don't you eat shit and die?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

1 joint = 20 cigarettes, in terms of damage

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:why don't you eat shit and die?

Because I have better things to do.

Now you answer the qwestion, faggot.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Alcohol is usually only bad in large doses. The same can't be said about smoking.

But really, how many people do you know who actually drink the 'acceptable' amount of alochol, in one sitting, and in one week. Binge drinking is considered over 7 units in one sitting, or over 14 in one week(for women). One unit is half a pint of beer.

Smoking is worse in the long run, easily. But Alcohol has a lot more instant consequences plus the potential for alcoholism and liver disease, heart disease, etc etc.

But I still happily do both :booze:
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:1 joint = 20 cigarettes, in terms of damage

I've heard thats overblown.At least I'm getting something out of the joint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

what was the question??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

64% of smoker's will die from smoking related illness.

Drinker's are actually more likely to die from injury than alcohol related illness. (which is actually kinda funny :$)

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

snarg Wrote:what was the question??

Surely you can apply your Buddhist principles to quitting smoking?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#29

people who smoke pot have a hard time admitting the damage
it is especially difficult for the anti-cig crusaders
only a complete hypocrite can bad talk cigs and smoke a bunch of dope
oops, sorry tweety, i mean hypocrite

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:64% of smoker's will die from smoking related illness.

Drinker's are actually more likely to die from injury than alcohol related illness. (which is actually kinda funny :$)

Darwin awards is definitely better literature to end up in than the Solicitor general's statistics.
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:Surely you can apply your Buddhist principles to quitting smoking?

smoking and buddhist principles are not in disagreement
if you don't want to smock, no prob for me
i like to smoke, i don't want to quit
i do my best to keep it under control and not get smoke in other people's faces

so like i said, why don't you eat shit and die
oooooh yeah, yer too busy, never mind

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

I'd put my odds of dying from an alcohol related injury at 3:1. Course, my odds of dying from a non alcohol related injury is higher.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

snarg Wrote:people who smoke pot have a hard time admitting the damage
it is especially difficult for the anti-cig crusaders
only a complete hypocrite can bad talk cigs and smoke a bunch of dope
oops, sorry tweety, i mean hypocrite

Sin,

The guy who says he'll outlive all of us.

Pot makes me tired in the morning and hungry after I smoke.Boy that was hard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Vit E digs the weed.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#35

snarg Wrote:smoking and buddhist principles are not in disagreement
if you don't want to smock, no prob for me
i like to smoke, i don't want to quit
i do my best to keep it under control and not get smoke in other people's faces

so like i said, why don't you eat shit and die
oooooh yeah, yer too busy, never mind

Spoken like a true old fart with one foot already in the grave.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

I put my odds of dying from doing anything in life at 1:1.
Reply
#37

i smoked pot every day for years
one day i woke up and didn't want to smoke, so i quit
if i wake up and don't want a cig, i won't smoke
it is simple really

tweety, you are in denial
you smoke pot, it is damaging your body and your health
it is shortening your life

oh, yeah, and go fuck yourself

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

snarg Wrote:i smoked pot every day for years
one day i woke up and didn't want to smoke, so i quit
if i wake up and don't want a cig, i won't smoke
it is simple really

tweety, you are in denial
you smoke pot, it is damaging your body and your health
it is shortening your life

oh, yeah, and go fuck yourself

Smoking isn't a choice when you have an addiction. It's physiologically addictive. Marijuana is not. Yoilu will never wake up and not want a cigarette. You have to wake up and not want to be a smoker more than you want a cigarette..

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

I never planned on living past 55 because of genetics anyway.It helps with stress and is better for me than drinking.My uncle is in his 70's and smokes pot so its all genetics.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

My dad died from smoking.
My step-dad died from smoking
My grandfather died from smoking.
My mom was the youngest of the bunch and died from suicide. She shoulda taken up smoking pot.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
09-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-17-2007, 09:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)