Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Choose you palces to ask for help ...
#21

It should.He's lived a flawless existence and knows everything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

^^^^

finally beginning to unnerstand

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

If FacepunchStudios.com isn't blocked from my work, I think I've found my new home.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

your breakin my heart Paddy
Reply
#25

Cucumber Wrote:And they fly off the shelves!

At least I try.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-31-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Michman
07-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Choose
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2005, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)