Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again
#21

Blondie Wrote:He said last time he spent day and night plugging holes, building barriers, etc...it didn't take them more than 5 min to change every thread and every user name.

I'm thinking he might need a new IT guy.

You should PM him to hire leeman.


I bet leeman could make that fucker more impenetrable than the titanic!
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:You should PM him to hire leeman.


I bet leeman could make that fucker more impenetrable than the titanic!

This place isn't impenetrable, it's just that nobody could be bothered.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Board security isn't much of a driver at UJ. I haven't toyed with the back end of that place in quite a while. I heard they changed it from PHPbb to v-Bulliten, but haven't taken the time to see if that's true or not.

But if I had to rate boards in order of their security.

IT
Phoenix
WTF
UJ

Having an unsecured website is less of a risk than being as arrogant as UJ. That place will always be targeted.


Has anybody dabble with the SimpleMachines board engine?
Sample SMF Board
Reply
#24

Vitamin E Wrote:Has anybody dabbled with the SimpleMachines board engine?
Sample SMF Board

I was about to, but I had to fix my pocket protector and tape my glasses.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

Cucumber Wrote:I was about to, but I had to fix my pocket protector and tape my glasses.

That was cruel.
Reply
#26

Vitamin E Wrote:Has anybody dabble with the SimpleMachines board engine?
Sample SMF Board

I have a couple of boreds runnin with it.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

lee,


estimate in your opinion how much revenue hoover generates from UJ.
Reply
#28

I'm going to guesstimate $125 K.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:lee,


estimate in your opinion how much revenue hoover generates from UJ.

I'd guess $500-1.500/week, I have no clue how many visitors there are at an average at .com

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

Thats less than I thought but still a nice chunk for a place you get people to work for free at.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats less than I thought but still a nice chunk for a place you get people to work for free at.

At this shit hole a good year I make $30.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#32

Quit profitting off our stupidity!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

leeman Wrote:At this shit hole a good year I make $30.

American?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#34

leeman Wrote:At this shit hole a good year I make $30.

From advertisers?
Reply
#35

leeman Wrote:At this shit hole a good year I make $30.

I think its time you made me a full partner here so we should split that $30 60\40.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Blondie Wrote:From advertisers?

Yeah

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#37

Paddy Wrote:American?

Monopoly.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

leeman Wrote:Monopoly.

We accept that currency at strip clubs.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

Cucumber Wrote:We accept that currency at strip clubs.

I thought is was the chanuckisteins national currency.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#40

Blondie Wrote:The name wasn't "KFC" :lool:


Wha? Are you pulling an oldielox here?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)