Poll: Would you have sex with teh Lohan? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8
80.00%
No
20.00%
2
20.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lindsay Lohan: Would you hit it?
#21

hello there

[Image: lindsay_lohan_zoo_magazine_011.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:hello there

[Image: lindsay_lohan_zoo_magazine_011.jpg]

Like a retard with a new drum set ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

Pickle Wrote:I don't have a penis to turn in.

me either :blink:
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:hello there

[Image: lindsay_lohan_zoo_magazine_011.jpg]


Hot for sure.

I like this position the best.
He has the visual of your face and chest through the mirror, then can look down and see your total backside... she... can look into the mirror and see the ecstasy in his face.... win win situation for both.
Reply
#25

quality
Reply
#26

pulling it together.

[Image: d8df8e1d-7bf8-4d18-9389-ea87ae7765a3.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

she looks like marilyn manson

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

I think you're gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

anyone who says they wouldn't hit it should be checked
Reply
#30

I need to be checked.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Vitamin E Wrote:I need to be checked.


i'm already on record for needing to be checked.
Reply
#32

I'd still hit it, provided she doesn't look like skeletor at that time.


In that picture above, though, she looks like manson.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

[Image: lindsay_lohan_11_wenn2621819.jpg]

Still no
Reply
#34

[Image: wenn2599695.jpg]
Reply
#35

:eek:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#36

Five years ago I would have hit it with everything I had as often as she would let me. Now she's a complete freak and getting uglier by the day. Now way I hit it now. There are so many negatives to sexxing that woman I wouldn't even jerk it to a current picture of her.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-08-2006, 01:17 AM
Last Post by SanDog
01-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Charon
02-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
12-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-13-2004, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)