Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey, pm whore.
#21

This went south quickly
Reply
#22

I thought about Bam when I was dumping corn all over my mashed potatoes last night and then scooping it up with my meatloaf. MMMMMM!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#23

JCW Wrote:I thought about Bam when I was dumping corn all over my mashed potatoes last night and then scooping it up with my meatloaf. MMMMMM!

Oh come on! At least think about me doing something not disgusting!
Reply
#24

How soon until CT makes an ass of himself like he did with that last broad?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

I'm confused.
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:hey look ct weighs in with another complaint/demand!

BIRD33 reported this post.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Damn right I did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

bam Wrote:Awww, CT's nice

Yes but squirts not, she's cunt.

Haven't you noticed this yet?


PS- Hi Phantom! Smile

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:This went south quickly

Welcome to IT cowboy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

JCW Wrote:I thought about Bam when I was dumping corn all over my mashed potatoes last night and then scooping it up with my meatloaf. MMMMMM!

That's funny, I thought about bam today while I watched a severely over-weight 4 year old child shovel his face full of food today at the day-care - it was so repulsive I almost puked, I'm sure bam would have.
Reply
#31

We better think about Bam next time we masturbate or something or she might start to hate us.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#32

Pickle Wrote:That's funny, I thought about bam today while I watched a severely over-weight 4 year old child shovel his face full of food today at the day-care - it was so repulsive I almost puked, I'm sure bam would have.

I might have had a coronary. I definitely would've puked though. Thanks for the visual.
Reply
#33

JCW Wrote:We better think about Bam next time we masturbate or something or she might start to hate us.

Seriously!
Reply
#34

This is amussing in so many ways.
Reply
#35

You wanna try to make Bam puke now too, don't you??

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Heather's Dad
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Slut or Whore?
mad_hatter
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-11-2006, 12:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)