Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wondered about this last night
#41

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I think that I have figured out Obama's grand plan.

He got elected by promising all sorts of ridicululously expensive programs and solutions to get all the poor people to finally get out and vote so they could have free health care and the like. But he knew there was no way to pay for it.

But, he also knew that if the country saw that a democrat was about to be elected, that wallstreet would shit and fall apart before our eyes. So that's what started happening in the fall. The house of cards began to fall apart when people realized that this little muslim black boy was about to pull it off. They all cut and ran.

So, now he can promise billions and billions and even trillions of dollars to help the economy and get these stupid programs going to he promised. He looks at it like its a win-win. Which we all know doesn't exist. He has basically convinced us that because of the problems that he "inherited" that he gets a blank check book for the next year or two.

That was a waste of time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats your plan for millions of out of work people if we didnt do the bailouts?



Give me an accurate number and I'll address your question.
Reply
#43

supporting Barack Obama does not make you a leftist.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#44

IBHUNG Wrote:Give me an accurate number and I'll address your question.

280,000 people work for GM.332,000 people work for citibank.300,000 work for ford.60,000 work for chrysler.171,000 work for bank of america.

Charlotte would be hit worse than new orleans during katrina if bank of america closed.Literally turn it into a ghost town with sky scrapers.

so whats your grand plan when a good % of those people lose their jobs and their houses?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

cLaY Wrote:supporting Barack Obama does not make you a leftist.

Socialist?
Reply
#46

Since Bush started socialism in America what does that make all you assholes who voted for him?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:Since Bush started socialism in America what does that make all you assholes who voted for him?

No but if thats going to be your only defense for obamas tenure as president it might make him the pied piper.
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Since Bush started socialism in America what does that make all you assholes who voted for him?
when are you guys going to stop justifying stuff by comparing it to what Bush did?


isn't it safe to say that not many people think Bush did a great job and just move on?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#49

WoolyGoat Wrote:when are you guys going to stop justifying stuff by comparing it to what Bush did?


isn't it safe to say that not many people think Bush did a great job and just move on?


Hey stupid I was responding to someone calling Obama a socialist.How can you call him a socialist when the last guy got the ball rolling already?

I'm so sorry you have to be reminded how much of a fool you backed but I had 8 years of you assholes calling me a cut and runner.You made a terrible mistake and all your points of view are tainted because if you backed Bush you clearly don't have that great a grasp on the world around you.Not my fault, deal with it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey stupid I was responding to someone calling Obama a socialist.How can you call him a socialist when the last guy got the ball rolling already?

I'm so sorry you have to be reminded how much of a fool you backed but I had 8 years of you assholes calling me a cut and runner.You made a terrible mistake and all your points of view are tainted because if you backed Bush you clearly don't have that great a grasp on the world around you.Not my fault, deal with it.

yeah thats pretty much the response i expected.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey stupid I was responding to someone calling Obama a socialist.How can you call him a socialist when the last guy got the ball rolling already?

I'm so sorry you have to be reminded how much of a fool you backed but I had 8 years of you assholes calling me a cut and runner.You made a terrible mistake and all your points of view are tainted because if you backed Bush you clearly don't have that great a grasp on the world around you.Not my fault, deal with it.
they could both be socialists, that's one option.


most people who I know that voted for Bush did so only because they disliked Gore/Kerry more. that doesn't mean people were in love with the guy and everything he stood for.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#52

Anhil8tor Wrote:No but if thats going to be your only defense for obamas tenure as president it might make him the pied piper.

This doesnt even make sense.The guys popular and he has plans people are willing to listen to and he's the pied piper now?

Pied piper is the same as cut and runner and freedom fries.Its a cute little phrase that helps make a weak point.You sound like Rush Limbaugh.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

WoolyGoat Wrote:they could both be socialists, that's one option.


most people who I know that voted for Bush did so only because they disliked Gore/Kerry more. that doesn't mean people were in love with the guy and everything he stood for.

what about the 2004 election?Do those people give a shit about the consititution?Do those people care that Bush tried to taint John Kerry's military service in one of the most disgusting acts of presidential politics ever?Those people were scared sheep who didnt want the scary terrorists to hurt them.Fuck those people and fuck me having to take their points of view seriously on any topic.They helped bring this country to its knees.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

Your argument lately is... bush started, bush fucked up, bush didn't listen etc etc...

should I continue to bang Kennedy for not being able to buy cubans legally?

should I bitch about Eeisnhower getting us into Vietnam?

Or should we start from Jan 21st and talk about pros and cons? Keep banging your drum blamming everything on the previous president... its a good fit.
Reply
#55

Anhil8tor Wrote:Your argument lately is... bush started, bush fucked up, bush didn't listen etc etc... 60 days ago

should I continue to bang Kennedy for not being able to buy cubans legally? 40 years ago

should I bitch about Eeisnhower getting us into Vietnam? 50 years ago

Or should we start from Jan 21st and talk about pros and cons? Keep banging your drum blamming everything on the previous president... its a good fit.


Look I get you don't want to hear about Bush anymore.Its really embarrassing you backed the worst president ever.I understand that but now the big people have taken over and your points arent really valid because they never were.

He was to blame for a lot of this mess you stupid fuck.You just want to forget.Well guess what?Fuck You.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

yeah you are right... if obamas stimulus package fails.. its bushs fault right?

http://www.redcounty.com/la/2008/02/is-b...ied-piper/
[Image: Obama_pied_piper.jpg]
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:what about the 2004 election?Do those people give a shit about the consititution?Do those people care that Bush tried to taint John Kerry's military service in one of the most disgusting acts of presidential politics ever?Those people were scared sheep who didnt want the scary terrorists to hurt them.Fuck those people and fuck me having to take their points of view seriously on any topic.They helped bring this country to its knees.
what does that have to do with what's happening now?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#58

WoolyGoat Wrote:what does that have to do with what's happening now?


You idiots don't have a say anymore.You blew it.So shut up and stop complaining.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah you are right... if obamas stimulus package fails.. its bushs fault right?

http://www.redcounty.com/la/2008/02/is-b...ied-piper/
[Image: Obama_pied_piper.jpg]

If you could make one point without using a catch phrase or picture to prove your point I would take you seriously.You offer no alternatives or solutions.Shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:You idiots don't have a say anymore.You blew it.So shut up and stop complaining.
how American of you

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)