Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm bored....
#1

someone entertain me

I thought posting a pic of my pecker would get this board moving....

don't make me do it again.
Reply
#2

I'm not posting till you get the board moving.

:finger:
Reply
#3

Slurker Wrote:I'm not posting till you get the board moving.

I was about to leave...:mellow:
Reply
#4

Talk about killing two birds with one stone...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:Talk about killing two birds with one stone...
Be nice to me, at least for temporary.

:finger:
Reply
#6

Give me two good reasons.

:*>

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Give me two good reasons.

:*>

I've seen um.:roll:
Reply
#8

Im breaking up with my girlfriend via email(I know im classy) but Im stuck with what to say after the below.Somebody help a brother out,keep in mind I want to end it on terms where I'll be able to stick it to her every now and then.TIA

Dear girl with big cans(not her real name),

I'm sort of feeling pretty miserable,my stress level is at an all time high with work and it has nothing to do with you. So I'm kind of feeling guilty on top of all that cause I feel like I'm sort of leading you on. Its not that I dont think your a good person or that I don't want to be friends its just that Im not sure how compatible we are personality wise and

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I think it would be best if we take a break for while. I mean, I don't want you to have to suffer through this with me. I would like to maintain the friendship we have developed and I will be here for you if you need me. Day or night.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:I think it would be best if we take a break for while. I mean, I don't want you to have to suffer through this with me. I would like to maintain the friendship we have developed and I will be here for you if you need me. Day or night.

Possible copy and paste right here /\/\.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

emphasize the "night" part.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:emphasize the "night" part.

I almost bolded that.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

leave out the "compaitibility" part...thats a sign to chicks that you think they're weird, fat, ugly, psyco, stinky pussed, or whatever.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:leave out the "compaitibility" part...thats a sign to chicks that you think they're weird, fat, ugly, psyco, stinky pussed, or whatever.

I thought about this and if I dont she'll just think its a stress thing and want to wait it out.Im that good in the sack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

How about some honesty?



Dear girl with big cans,

As nice to look at as you are, I'm tired of fucking you, okay? It happens.

I really need/want some fresh pussy, but if I don't nail the new blonde/brunette/redhead I'm got in my sights, I'd still like to come over and pork you, then leave. None of that phone-calling, whenamIgonnaseeyouagain bullshit. I just want the sex, see?

So, how's about it, sweetheart? You down with that? If not, I'll lie and tell you I still love you just to get in your pants. I can do that, too.

Birdpoo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I thought about this and if I dont she'll just think its a stress thing and want to wait it out.Im that good in the sack.

Play on Playa

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How about some honesty?



Dear girl with big cans,

As nice to look at as you are, I'm tired of fucking you, okay? It happens.

I really need/want some fresh pussy, but if I don't nail the new blonde/brunette/redhead I'm got in my sights, I'd still like to come over and pork you, then leave. None of that phone-calling, whenamIgonnaseeyouagain bullshit. I just want the sex, see?

So, how's about it, sweetheart? You down with that? If not, I'll lie and tell you I still love you just to get in your pants. I can do that, too.

Birdpoo

BEW if I need the lonely spinster perspective I'll let you know. Belows the updated version,thank you Sandog.Im doing some tweaking still(it has to be longer) and will probably send it out later tonight.

Dear girl with big cans(not her real name),

I'm sort of feeling pretty miserable, my stress level is at an all time high with work and it has nothing to do with you. So I'm kind of feeling guilty on top of all that cause I feel like I'm sort of leading you on. Its not that I don't think your a beautiful women or a good person or that I don't want to be friends its just that I'm not sure how compatible we are personality wise and I feel like I am letting you down by just acting like myself. I respect you and how you handle your situation so much that I don't want you to have to suffer through this with me. I would like to maintain the friendship we have developed and I will be here for you if you need me. Day or night.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Bird I would have helped with this long ago, if you hadn't posted it in the "Bill's Cock Thread". I clicked it accidently and found it.

Let me know if you still need help.
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:BEW if I need the lonely spinster perspective I'll let you know. Belows the updated version,thank you Sandog.Im doing some tweaking still(it has to be longer) and will probably send it out later tonight.

Dear girl with big cans(not her real name),

I'm sort of feeling pretty miserable, my stress level is at an all time high with work and it has nothing to do with you. So I'm kind of feeling guilty on top of all that cause I feel like I'm sort of leading you on. Its not that I don't think your a beautiful women or a good person or that I don't want to be friends its just that I'm not sure how compatible we are personality wise and I feel like I am letting you down by just acting like myself. I respect you and how you handle your situation so much that I don't want you to have to suffer through this with me. I would like to maintain the friendship we have developed and I will be here for you if you need me. Day or night.
Don't you think she is going to suspect it is a troll job email if you use spaces after your punctuation. SRO.
Reply
#20

add some points reminiscing about things you've done in the past (non-sexual) so she takes you seriously and understands it isn't one big long sexual relationship.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-15-2006, 10:18 PM
bored
ntype
Last Post by leeman
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)