Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

You dumb fucking bitch. Show me your pictures.

-SporK

P.s. Do not reply to this thread with words. I have already labled you a fucking retard and do not care what you have to say. Pictures only.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

you don't really want to see 'em. She has brown nipples and purple pussy lips.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:you don't really want to see 'em. She has brown nipples and purple pussy lips.

Shut the fuck up. Don't reply to any of my threads.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:Shut the fuck up. Don't reply to any of my threads.

-SporK

bitch, I'll reply to whatever I feel like. I post for my own amusement.
Reply
#5

Two timing fuck!
Reply
#6

After MT's response in the smackoff thread I started, I will not be posting anymore pictures of myself. Ask someone else to post it if your interested. I am done posting pictures of me.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:bitch, I'll reply to whatever I feel like. I post for my own amusement.



What?,

Stick your dick back into this afro americans mouth.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

pepsi Wrote:After MT's response in the smackoff thread I started, I will not be posting anymore pictures of myself. Ask someone else to post it if your interested. I am done posting pictures of me.

You're done posting pictures of yourself because MT said something about them? What the fuck? Bitch, are you retarded? Did you think everyone was going to compliment you on your purple pussy and brown nipples or whatever? Let me see your ugly ass.

And didn't I fucking tell you not to reply unless you're going to be posting pictures? I don't want to read any text from you. Pay attention, you dumb slut.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:What?,

Stick your dick back into this afro americans mouth.

-Spork

I see your mom turned off the parental controls on the Earthlink account.
Reply
#10

Pepsi kinda types like a retard, but she's hot.

:finger:
Reply
#11

SporK Wrote:Did you think everyone was going to compliment you on your purple pussy and brown nipples or whatever? Let me see your ugly ass.


:mellow:
Reply
#12

SporK is the best troll I've ever created.
Reply
#13

SporK Wrote:You're done posting pictures of yourself because MT said something about them? What the fuck? Bitch, are you retarded? Did you think everyone was going to compliment you on your purple pussy and brown nipples or whatever? Let me see your ugly ass.

And didn't I fucking tell you not to reply unless you're going to be posting pictures? I don't want to read any text from you. Pay attention, you dumb slut.

-SporK
You dont fucken get it. Its not because of negative crap being said about pictures I post. If you want to see them ask someone else. I attention whore when I post my pix and thats when I get responses from people. I am done with that.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#14

pepsi Wrote:You dont fucken get it. Its not because of negative crap being said about pictures I post. If you want to see them ask someone else. I attention whore when I post my pix and thats when I get responses from people. I am done with that.

That made exactly zero sense.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark: If you're bitching about only getting attention by posting pictures of yourself as opposed to for what you have to say, you haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Let me clarify one more time: No one cares about what you have to say. People think you're retarded. We only care about looking at and ridiculing your supposedly nasty looking appearance. If you didn't have pictures to post, no one would notice you.

In simplest terms: Post your pictures or shut the fuck up.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#15

SporK Wrote:That made exactly zero sense.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark: If you're bitching about only getting attention by posting pictures of yourself as opposed to for what you have to say, you haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Let me clarify one more time: No one cares about what you have to say. People think you're retarded. We only care about looking at and ridiculing your supposedly nasty looking appearance. If you didn't have pictures to post, no one would notice you.

In simplest terms: Post your pictures or shut the fuck up.

-SporK

You're getting closer to the real SporK.
Reply
#16

SporK Wrote:That made exactly zero sense.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark: If you're bitching about only getting attention by posting pictures of yourself as opposed to for what you have to say, you haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Let me clarify one more time: No one cares about what you have to say. People think you're retarded. We only care about looking at and ridiculing your supposedly nasty looking appearance. If you didn't have pictures to post, no one would notice you.

In simplest terms: Post your pictures or shut the fuck up.

-SporK
You act as if I give a rats ass about what people think of me. I do this for my own entertainment. If they think I am retarded then fuck it let them think that way. I am just having my own fun and it somewhat gets the board moving. I am not going to post any pictures. You got fingers do a few clicks on the mouse and find them. I am not going to shut the fuck up either. If you dont want to hear from me block me or stop comming here.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#17

pepsi Wrote:You act as if I give a rats ass about what people think of me. I do this for my own entertainment. If they think I am retarded then fuck it let them think that way. I am just having my own fun and it somewhat gets the board moving. I am not going to post any pictures. You got fingers do a few clicks on the mouse and find them. I am not going to shut the fuck up either. If you dont want to hear from me block me or stop comming here.

Oh, god.

You don't care what people think yet you won't post pictures?

See below then kill yourself.

pepsi Wrote:After MT's response in the smackoff thread I started, I will not be posting anymore pictures of myself. Ask someone else to post it if your interested. I am done posting pictures of me.


-SporK

P.s. So, you enjoy posting at a forum where everyone thinks you're dumb and ugly? Yes, yes. This relationship will prosper.

P.p.s. I see you, like raiden, have adopted Spork's "I post for me, not you" philosophy...well guess what bitch, it's copyrighted. Find your own identity, whore. Everyone wants to steal a little from the Spork...disgusting.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

When did I lose Spork's attention?
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:When did I lose Spork's attention?

after he saw your pics.
Reply
#20

Raiden Wrote:after he saw your pics.


You are so vicious tonight. Hold me close?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-15-2006, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)