Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think Notre Dame
#1

Could still beat the Raiders.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Man, they got their butts kicked.
Reply
#3

I would ask which one, but the answer would still be both of the them.


Brady looked more like Marcia than Tom.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

They(ND) came out so flat it was pathetic.Nebraska Vs. The Raiders is a toss up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:They(ND) came out so flat it was pathetic.Nebraska Vs. The Raiders is a toss up.

The more I see of them, the more I think the Raiders may not score a touchdown all season. I do think they have faced two of the better defenses in football, but for fuck sake, 6 turnovers?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

I knew notre dame was gonna shit the bed. I bet Michigan and the points.. but Fucking Florida didn't cover.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I knew notre dame was gonna shit the bed. I bet Michigan and the points.. but Fucking Florida didn't cover.

Sell out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:The more I see of them, the more I think the Raiders may not score a touchdown all season. I do think they have faced two of the better defenses in football, but for fuck sake, 6 turnovers?

Do they do anything well? I think Shell might have had the game pass him by.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Do they do anything well? I think Shell might have had the game pass him by.


The defense is not bad, but when you have to remain on the field 40 minutes, it gets a little tiring. Under normal offensive circumstances they were still in the game in the second half. Turnovers cost them all the points they gave up. It is truly unbelievable that an offense with Jordan and Moss can be that fucking inept. No line, and the QB is a rookie for all intents. Just sad.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

And Lechler is a hell of a punter.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Jaws just picked the raiders to go 0-16.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Sandog, is that you?
[Image: its-hard.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Sell out.


I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..

Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.

ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..

Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.

ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..

If a team plays terrible, how do they get known as a "good team" and vice versa?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..

Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.

ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..


I can't bet against a team I root for.That's the definition of selling out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..

Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.

ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..


I can't bet against a team I root for.That's the definition of selling out.
Do you mind if I tell other people:
said .
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/chri...201684.php

I'm pretty sure I jerked it to chris fowlers wife in high school.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/chri...201684.php

I'm pretty sure I jerked it to chris fowlers wife in high school.
I like the way you talk.
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
You sound like a senior. Which class is your favorite?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

I laughed at Notre Dame.
Reply
#20

StreetLight Wrote:I laughed at Notre Dame.

Do you laugh at all their heismans?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)