Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ga tech/notre dame
#1

I honestly meant to post this late last week, but was busy at work and forgot

bird, pretend it's last thursday and give me your thoughts and predictions
Reply
#2

Notre Dame should win by a touchdown?ND's QB situation is a mess.

At least I'm not a Michigan fan.What a fucking joke to go from national title hopes to laughing stock via a 1aa school no less.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Notre Dame should win by a touchdown?ND's QB situation is a mess.

At least I'm not a Michigan fan.What a fucking joke to go from national title hopes to laughing stock via a 1aa school no less.

I covered that angle too

ND will probably get a few top 25 votes this week on the strength of Clausen's 4-for-6 passing for 34 yards in two 3 and out drives
Reply
#4

At the end of the day Notre Dame is still Notre Dame with all its national championships and heismans and GA techs biggest win in 25 years was over a rebuilding ND team.You just caught them at the right time.Clausen when healthy will be a stud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:At the end of the day Notre Dame is still Notre Dame with all its national championships and heismans and GA techs biggest win in 25 years was over a rebuilding ND team.You just caught them at the right time.Clausen when healthy will be a stud.

fat boy says it's not fair to the seniors to use the word "rebuilding"

hasn't tech won a national title since notre dame? is clausen injured, other than battered pride from having to sit behind the two bumblefucks Weis played in front of him?

edit: I'm not a huge tech fan and I may be wrong on the nat'l title thing. did ND win one in the early '90s? tech's was 1990 I believe
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:fat boy says it's not fair to the seniors to use the word "rebuilding"

hasn't tech won a national title since notre dame? is clausen injured, other than battered pride from having to sit behind the two bumblefucks Weis played in front of him?

edit: I'm not a huge tech fan and I may be wrong on the nat'l title thing. did ND win one in the early '90s? tech's was 1990 I believe


I like Weiss's attitude on the no rebuilding thing.Think about how fucked they were by having their running back from last year declare for the draft because he was failing out and then not even get drafted.It would be a different run oriented team if he was there.

ND's last was '88(tony rice).GA tech shared one with Colorado in '89.

Clausen had sholder surgery during the off season.He'll be fine.ND doesnt have any recievers for Clausen to throw to anyway.I bet the black kid who started at QB against GA tech will be playing reciever by the years end ala Arnezz Battle.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Last Post by Don
11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)