Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Female or Shemale?
#1

SFW


http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

12\16

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

14/16
Reply
#4

2/16
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:2/16
:loool:

Please sign your name on the Cameltoe Goddess thread on UJ.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

Some of those "things" are beeeeutiful.
Reply
#7

11/16
Ewwww
Reply
#8

9/16



No techno clubs for me.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:2/16


This is not at all a surprise. You and Bill have a hard time with this.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:This is not at all a surprise. You and Bill have a hard time with this.

his motto is "as long as there is a hole"
Reply
#11

I quit because I was losing. I got all of them right last time I did it. I dunno what happened
Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:This is not at all a surprise. You and Bill have a hard time with this.

not so.

I guessed a 15/16
Reply
#13

goldan Wrote:I quit because I was losing. I got all of them right last time I did it. I dunno what happened

you're out of batteries and now your brain tickles you for some male action team packed in a bunch of massively oestrogenized bodies.

aem.
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:you're out of batteries and now your brain tickles you for some male action team packed in a bunch of massively oestrogenized bodies.

aem.
I bet you're right.
Reply
#15

goldan Wrote:I bet you're right.

are you the goldan that I happen to see from time to time at wtf ?
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:are you the goldan that I happen to see from time to time at wtf ?
I am
Reply
#17

goldan Wrote:I am
"I will not say yes or no right now" You are?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

Sassy Wrote:"I will not say yes or no right now" You are?

get back in the kennel you pastry
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:get back in the kennel you pastry
Where can I get back in the kennel you pastry?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#20

goldan Wrote:I am

cool welcome around here, watch out we have some wildlife posting around this place; don't accept a "walk in the woods"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)