Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Wish I Were a Female
#1

that way my sex drive would be shit and I wouldn't have to keep getting caught with my hand on my cock. i swear to gawd i love my penis entirely too much, the thing is gonna kill me.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:that way my sex drive would be shit and I wouldn't have to keep getting caught with my hand on my cock. i swear to gawd i love my penis entirely too much, the thing is gonna kill me.

Has your wife ever caught you jacking off?
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:that way my sex drive would be shit and I wouldn't have to keep getting caught with my hand on my cock. i swear to gawd i love my penis entirely too much, the thing is gonna kill me.

watch out were you point that thing...you never know when it might go off.
Reply
#4

PurpleHaze Wrote:Has your wife ever caught you jacking off?


My wife has never.. but my mom did on several occasions
Reply
#5

no, but she's usually not home. i think she's has some what of a clue. I masturbate 3 times a day on the weekends and I have to fake an orgasm because I can't cum.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:no, but she's usually not home. i think she's has some what of a clue. I masturbate 3 times a day on the weekends and I have to fake an orgasm because I can't cum.


Funniest skit chris rock did was on jacking off..
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:no, but she's usually not home. i think she's has some what of a clue. I masturbate 3 times a day on the weekends and I have to fake an orgasm because I can't cum.

ever hear of salt peter?..you could drown her in man spray after saving up for a week.
Reply
#8

Ahem, Clay, I'm a girl and I am a fucking nympho.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:that way my sex drive would be shit and I wouldn't have to keep getting caught with my hand on my cock. i swear to gawd i love my penis entirely too much, the thing is gonna kill me.



Sorry dude just because we're women doesn't mean we have dried up sex drives.:blink: ...we could do it and like to do it more times a day then you could in 3....so stop whining and keep wanking...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Ahem, Clay, I'm a girl and I am a fucking nympho.


I think I love you.

Post of the day. Thanks for making this lurking worthwhile.
Reply
#11

Krazee Eyed Killa Wrote:I think I love you.

Post of the day. Thanks for making this lurking worthwhile.

back up off my Kool Aid

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:Sorry dude just because we're women doesn't mean we have dried up sex drives.:blink: ...we could do it and like to do it more times a day then you could in 3....so stop whining and keep wanking...

Amen.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#13

any idea if enzyte would work on the female?
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:Sorry dude just because we're women doesn't mean we have dried up sex drives.:blink: ...we could do it and like to do it more times a day then you could in 3....so stop whining and keep wanking...

there's a reason i'm pron star material.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:any idea if enzyte would work on the female?


wanna try?:wub:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#16

Fairiedust Wrote:wanna try?:wub:


Yeah I was thinking of slipping some in the wifeys food at night.. maybe mix enzyte, horny goat weed and yohimbe..
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:Yeah I was thinking of slipping some in the wifeys food at night.. maybe mix enzyte, horny goat weed and yohimbe..


horny goat weed won't work....the yohimbe might perk her up a little i hear.....there's new options out there for women ...never looked into them though...no need:mellow:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:back up off my Kool Aid


Sorry man. I didn't recognize that you were internet macking on fem.

*shuts door and leaves quietly*
Reply
#19

I feel your pain Clay. I used to have to jack it just to get to sleep at night...but now not so much...Mrs. Bill's sex drive comes and goes...although she did give me a BJ for no reason last Saturday while I was standing on a ladder installing lights in the bathroom....
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:I feel your pain Clay. I used to have to jack it just to get to sleep at night...but now not so much...Mrs. Bill's sex drive comes and goes...although she did give me a BJ for no reason last Saturday while I was standing on a ladder installing lights in the bathroom....

I'm thinking I might have to start a contest ala Seinfeld against myself.

Should we start a thread or start a bookie on how long I go without jacking myself off?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)