Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hypothetically speaking....
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Doesn't count. Has to be a canine. Try again.


I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!

Get out of here.
Reply
#23

Vitamin E Wrote:If I'm giving....

I take SanDog!


In?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#24

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!
Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

WoolyGoat Wrote:Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.

You haven't picked a breed, dummy.
Reply
#26

If I pick a shar-pei, can I just go at a fold?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:If I pick a shar-pei, can I just go at a fold?

Depends on if the mad surgeon that is holding you hostage waiting to disembowel you on his operating table buys it or not. Personally, I wouldn't take the chance.
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.


I would fuck The Bulldog, grudgingly!
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck The Bulldog, grudgingly!
What would make you fuck The Bulldog grudgingly?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#30

Sassy Wrote:What would make you fuck The Bulldog grudgingly?

The fact that she doesn't want to have her intestines layed out on her chest to wake up to.
Reply
#31

Yeah, I'm definitely down with the Alaskan Malamute. They are kind of hot.


[Image: alaskan_malamute_01a.jpg]
Reply
#32

[Image: tennisdog.jpg]
Reply
#33

flump is the specialist of the very strange thread. Like some time ago he went around here asking for chicks able to piss the further possible...now that dog fucking...mmh...Flump is leading some kind of illegal and possibly wacked Barnum circus.
Reply
#34

ntype Wrote:flump is the specialist of the very strange thread. Like some time ago he went around here asking for chicks able to piss the further possible...now that dog fucking...mmh...Flump is leading some kind of illegal and possibly wacked Barnum circus.

[SIZE="6"]hy·po·thet·i·cal·ly[/SIZE]
Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[SIZE="6"]hy·po·thet·i·cal·ly[/SIZE]

dood you don't have to explain to me what words mean. like I'm not living in a Bayou sipping contraband whiskey in mugs made with crocodile feets.

ok ok ok but that peeing stuff wasn't an hypothesis. and now hypothetically you were wanting to tell that you wanted to fuck a dog and didn't knew how to admit it.
Reply
#36

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I was going to go with a weinerheimer (sp?), but if I'm going to do a dog, I want it to be a championship caliber dog.

:wub:
Reply
#37

Would Rosie or any of those hens on the View count?
Reply
#38

I'm tellin ya, just pretend it's a fat chick...

[Image: shar%20pei.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by who
08-24-2008, 06:44 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
07-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Last Post by who
01-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
01-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 03:35 AM
Speaking of whores
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
10-25-2006, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)