Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Undeadcannibal??
#1

[Image: undead.bmp]

:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Note:

Please delete this thread, thank you!!!
I'll be back shortley after I finish blowing chunks all over the bathroom.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jun 28 2004, 02:45 PM
Note:

Please delete this thread, thank you!!!
I'll be back shortley after I finish blowing chunks all over the bathroom.
Who is chunks? And why are you blowing him?
Reply
#4

ROFLMAO

Dev, that fucking rules.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

:|

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

Alienware, Suck VitE's dick!!!
Reply
#7

Suck UDC's dick. He has a few. And a vagina, I think.
Reply
#8

Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
What? Huh Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
What? Huh Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b][/quote]
Okay, either I misunderstood something or you did. I was simply saying the UC agrees to having multiple genitalia. Now, either you remember that and you did not know that and thought I was being a smart ass (not unusual for me, but I was not in this case) or you did not know that and thought something else.

Either way, there is no need for name calling. Especially bad name calling.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog+Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SanDog @ Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana@Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
[b] Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
What? Huh Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b]
Okay, either I misunderstood something or you did. I was simply saying the UC agrees to having multiple genitalia. Now, either you remember that and you did not know that and thought I was being a smart ass (not unusual for me, but I was not in this case) or you did not know that and thought something else.
Especially bad name calling.
Either way, there is no need for name calling. [/b][/quote]

I know the UDC story, just thought you were being sarcastic. Sorry. most comments are smart ass here. Big Grin


I like that word 'assmuncher.' That's all. I try to throw it in every now and again. Nothing personal. Big Grin
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 28 2004, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 28 2004, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana@Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
[b] Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
What? Huh Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b]
Okay, either I misunderstood something or you did. I was simply saying the UC agrees to having multiple genitalia. Now, either you remember that and you did not know that and thought I was being a smart ass (not unusual for me, but I was not in this case) or you did not know that and thought something else.
Especially bad name calling.
Either way, there is no need for name calling. [/b]

I know the UDC story, just thought you were being sarcastic. Sorry. most comments are smart ass here. Big Grin


I like that word 'assmuncher.' That's all. I try to throw it in every now and again. Nothing personal. Big Grin [/b][/quote]
All good. I thought maybe you did not know (kinda hard to keep up at times)

I like assmuncher as well. A good fucktard now and then too.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

that would explain why he wanted to borrow my digital camera the other day.
Reply
#14

first off, my penises aren't in that formation. One is next to the other. I do have a vagina, under my ballsack. It makes me sad to see the people who try to be like me, but they always miss the little things.... Cry it's beautiful and disgusting all at once....*sniff* Cry

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#15

I was preparing a bump for you, until i saw you were reading it too
Reply
#16

thanks for caring buddy!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post by what?
03-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Last Post by Don
12-22-2005, 10:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)