Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yes virginia there is a santa clause....
#1

[Image: 44a97b74-96c1-4080-870a-47754959bf8a.jpg]
Reply
#2

Is that dude wearing a nicotine patch?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

birth control
Reply
#4

I think the little guy is showing how to not get pregnant.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

This thread is an Anhil8tor special.Nobody knows what the fuck its about and he doesnt elaborate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Oddly, if Virginia were a D3 school on the bayou it would make complete sense.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ImVf3WRNs&feature=related"]YouTube - UVA beats UNC in Overtime[/ame]


It was for E....
Reply
#8

Virginia fans are not attractive. I needed to be said.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

UNC's season was over when they played Notre Dame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

ECU has a better football program than UNC.

Carolina is a single sport (hoops) school. Sad but true.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Last Post by leucetios
12-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-23-2005, 06:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)