Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

i just received my secret santa
#1

thing. thanks leu!
Reply
#2

CT280 Wrote:thing. thanks leu!
Was it some weird Barbadian shit?
Reply
#3

nope. cool dart board and shot glass thing. dude put his name and return address on the box. i don't think he gets the whole secret santa idea. plus, i think its a regift because it was scotch taped shut, and there was salt around the rim of the shotglasses.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:nope. cool dart board and shot glass thing. dude put his name and return address on the box. i don't think he gets the whole secret santa idea. plus, i think its a regift because it was scotch taped shut, and there was salt around the rim of the shotglasses.
:loool: I don't think salt on a glass rim is the type of rimming Leu is interested in.

Wink
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote::loool: I don't think salt on a glass rim is the type of rimming Leu is interested in.

Wink

:mellow:

fuck. maybe its not salt.
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote::mellow:

fuck. maybe its not salt.
Maybe you should consider why he gave it to YOU. :mellow:



:lool:
Reply
#7

:mellow:
Reply
#8

hey that is nice..

just in time before christmas
Reply
#9

Sweet CT.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#10

My name was on the box so it could be returned to me if it didn't make it to you ><

Make sure you open it before you regift it, CT. Things are not always what they seem on the surface :ph34r:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2007, 06:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)