Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again
#1

They changed my name to KFC. ><
Reply
#2

Who brokeded it ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

And they posted Larrys cock pics again.

><><><

I thought the new board was supposed to be hack proof.
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Who brokeded it ??

Fuck I dunno but I wish they'd knock it off. Everytime that place starts getting fun someone posts Larry's cock and it breaks the whole forum. ><
Reply
#5

Someone invite larry over here...
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:Fuck I dunno but I wish they'd knock it off. Everytime that place starts getting fun someone posts Larry's cock and it breaks the whole forum. ><

Blame horse.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:And they posted Larrys cock pics again.

><><><

I thought the new board was supposed to be hack proof.

Only way to get totally hack proof is to not be on the internet.

Many factors, PHP updates, MySQl, server conf etc etc ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Well someones got it in for UJ pretty bad.
Reply
#9

Was it random that whoever changed your name to an old E-flame of yours?Is that not maybe a clue as to who is hacking that place?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Was it random that whoever changed your name to an old E-flame of yours?Is that not maybe a clue as to who is hacking that place?


The name wasn't "KFC" :lool:

But no, the whole forums name was changed to KFC and they posted buckets of chicken.
Reply
#11

I guess they could have picked any random name and it would have been an old flame of yours.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Except Bird.
Reply
#13

Yup.Sucks I turned down your advances.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I hadn't noticed.
Reply
#15

wgaf

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

I do.

I've always had fun at UJ. They had some really good people there lately too.

I sort of wonder what Hoovers going to do now, just pack it in for good or what...
Reply
#17

Hoover is making money hand over fist. He won't pack it in.
Reply
#18

Estimate how much he makes off that place a year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Estimate how much he makes off that place a year.

I couldn't even estimate. I remember the elf saying how many ad clicks he generated with the video upload section 3 or 4 years ago....



leeman would be the one with more knowledge of this.
Reply
#20

He said last time he spent day and night plugging holes, building barriers, etc...it didn't take them more than 5 min to change every thread and every user name.

I'm thinking he might need a new IT guy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)