Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again
#41

Cucumber Wrote:Wha? Are you pulling an oldielox here?

:No, the name wasn't "KFC" it was somethingelseFC...moving right along. :lool:


These guys were preatty cordial about this BTW, even running a thread. "Excuse us a moment gentlemen, we're fixing your threads" they were very polite about it.
Reply
#42

Hoover just popped into IM and told me it will be up in around 4 hours.

I hope he builds a mote aound it this time. Poor guy...
Reply
#43

I really need another update.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#44

Vitamin E Wrote:Board security isn't much of a driver at UJ. I haven't toyed with the back end of that place in quite a while. I heard they changed it from PHPbb to v-Bulliten, but haven't taken the time to see if that's true or not.

But if I had to rate boards in order of their security.

IT
Phoenix
WTF
UJ

Having an unsecured website is less of a risk than being as arrogant as UJ. That place will always be targeted.


Has anybody dabble with the SimpleMachines board engine?
Sample SMF Board

Well you are right, they are somehow arrogant AND they make money out of it, so yeah they will be prime targets.

The IT backup that was running on my website some time ago was a SMF forum. Really neat package, sincerely, lots of interesting features (auto-installation and package updates). I definitively thought as being at least as secure as a Vbulletin package.
Phpbb being a running joke.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#45

WoolyGoat Wrote:I really need another update.

It's still broke Sad

Ps- shaddup.
Reply
#46

update?!?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Blondie Wrote:It's still broke Sad

Ps- shaddup.

:mellow:"hello"

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#48

WoolyGoat Wrote:update?!?

This just in:

UJ > The Island
Reply
#49

Breaking news:

A box of rocks > Blondie

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

Blondie Wrote:This just in:

UJ > The Island
most likely

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

Wooley wouldnt know, he only goes there "weekly".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:Breaking news:

A box of rocks > Blondie

Huh


This coming from the guy who actually believed that women on this board were throwing themselves at him.
Reply
#53

Blondie Wrote:Huh


This coming from the guy who actually believed that women on this board were throwing themselves at him.


Ummm you played with yourself thinking about me.What was I thinking?

Its pretty obvious you don't know how to handle getting shot down on the internet since it doesnt happen to often with the desperate people on the web.Sorry I showed no interest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:Wooley wouldnt know, he only goes there "weekly".
if there was a way to verify this I would. I haven't logged in for a few weeks.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:Ummm you played with yourself thinking about me.What was I thinking?

Its pretty obvious you don't know how to handle getting shot down on the internet since it doesnt happen to often with the desperate people on the web.Sorry I showed no interest.


Who got shot down? You followed me around all week. You got all bent when I ignored you then I finally had to break it to you in Wooly's thread. You've totally embarressed yourself on this forum. I think the only people interested in you on this forum are interested in seeing you get hit by a bus.
Reply
#56

This PM seems to tell a different story about who shot down who.

I don't know how to take a person known to be a insane on these forums telling me I embarrassed myself.Either way I'm comfortable being on the opposite side of where ever you are.I hope you fair better in your next internet conquest.Try someone who can look past butter faces.



BIRD33 Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:Chester the troll. I don't know who that is or even remember that troll....

I just like calling him Chester the molester because he's gone after so many women.

He was around when paddy was imploding in his drivers license thread so its definitely not paddy.

Please stop hitting on me.


omg! STFU! lmao. If you ever saw me in RL, you couldnt resist.


Oh, I don't know anything about Chester, I just didn't want to correct you in the thread since most others know what I'm refering to.


Some how I think I could.


You'd be the only one.

I'm ok with that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.

Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.

You're not hot.

You're not educated.

You don't know your way around a keyboard.

You're occasionally funny.


That's all I've got.


I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:

NOBODY LIKES YOU.
Reply
#58

Careful BIRD33.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#59

this is getting serious

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#60

Paddy Wrote:Careful BIRD33.


It figures Chester would show up. Luckily for you, I'm not Bird and I won't post your PM's but you're def the biggest creep on any forum anywhere. Hands down.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)