Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again
#61

WoolyGoat Wrote:if there was a way to verify this I would. I haven't logged in for a few weeks.

When you go by today.... let whomever sent me a PM there know that I won't be by to read it.
Reply
#62

Blondie Wrote:It figures Chester would show up. Luckily for you, I'm not Bird and I won't post your PM's but you're def the biggest creep on any forum anywhere. Hands down.
the BIGGEST ANYWHERE??


my god..Paddy?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#63

Blondie Wrote:Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.

Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.

You're not hot.

You're not educated.

You don't know your way around a keyboard.

You're occasionally funny.


That's all I've got.


I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:

NOBODY LIKES YOU.


Nobody?Thanks for brightening up my morning with your insane ramblings.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

WoolyGoat Wrote:this is getting serious


No, Birds just delusional.

I'm pretty sure that's been well established this week.
Reply
#65

Quote:This message is hidden because Blondie is on your ignore list.

Stop quoting her, thanks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#66

[Image: darkknight-7-780525.jpeg]
Reply
#67

I'm a big BIRD33 fan and he can post all my PMs for all I care.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody?Thanks for brightening up my morning with your insane ramblings.
><

I was going to make a joke about being madly in love with you and run with it but you're actually dumb enough to believe it so I thought the better of it.
Reply
#69

Blondies only against posting PM's when it directly contradicts the reality she's conjured up for herself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

Blondie Wrote:><

I was going to make a joke about being madly in love with you and run with it but you're actually dumb enough to believe it so I thought the better of it.


Its obvious who the dumb one is here.That post with the PM in it was pretty devastating wasnt it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

If you're on the receiving end of the PM she's writing please post it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#72

And may God bless you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#73

Didn't get hacked ...


Quote:We pulled the uselessjunk.net server out of the network rack and lit it on fire.

A new server will be installed by noon on Tuesday 2/3.

thanks for your patience.
hoover

Guess the ad money came thru so he could buy a new server.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#74

I think it was Wooly.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:Blondies only against posting PM's when it directly contradicts the reality she's conjured up for herself.

When I said "omg!" in that...does that say "I want you" or "geezus christ dude, you're trippin"
Reply
#76

Paddy knows too much.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#77

Blondie Wrote:Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.

Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.

You're not hot.

You're not educated.

You don't know your way around a keyboard.

You're occasionally funny.


That's all I've got.


I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:

NOBODY LIKES YOU.

I"Ve th0ughT aboot IT & ThiS hurtz the WORSt:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

Blondie Wrote:When I said "omg!" in that...does that say "I want you" or "geezus christ dude, you're trippin"

Don't you know I'm loco?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

Paddy Wrote:If you're on the receiving end of the PM she's writing please post it.

It's Wooly and I laughing at Birds delusions if you must know.
Reply
#80

WoolyGoat Wrote:Paddy knows too much.


Breaking News: Snow is cold.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)