02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
WoolyGoat Wrote:if there was a way to verify this I would. I haven't logged in for a few weeks.
When you go by today.... let whomever sent me a PM there know that I won't be by to read it.
WoolyGoat Wrote:if there was a way to verify this I would. I haven't logged in for a few weeks.
Blondie Wrote:It figures Chester would show up. Luckily for you, I'm not Bird and I won't post your PM's but you're def the biggest creep on any forum anywhere. Hands down.the BIGGEST ANYWHERE??
Blondie Wrote:Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.
Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.
You're not hot.
You're not educated.
You don't know your way around a keyboard.
You're occasionally funny.
That's all I've got.
I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:
NOBODY LIKES YOU.
WoolyGoat Wrote:this is getting serious
Quote:This message is hidden because Blondie is on your ignore list.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody?Thanks for brightening up my morning with your insane ramblings.><
Blondie Wrote:><
I was going to make a joke about being madly in love with you and run with it but you're actually dumb enough to believe it so I thought the better of it.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Quote:We pulled the uselessjunk.net server out of the network rack and lit it on fire.
A new server will be installed by noon on Tuesday 2/3.
thanks for your patience.
hoover
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Blondies only against posting PM's when it directly contradicts the reality she's conjured up for herself.
Blondie Wrote:Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.
Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.
You're not hot.
You're not educated.
You don't know your way around a keyboard.
You're occasionally funny.
That's all I've got.
I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:
NOBODY LIKES YOU.
Blondie Wrote:When I said "omg!" in that...does that say "I want you" or "geezus christ dude, you're trippin"
Paddy Wrote:If you're on the receiving end of the PM she's writing please post it.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Paddy knows too much.