Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again
#81

Careful WoolyGoat.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#82

Blondie Wrote:It's Wooly and I laughing at Birds delusions if you must know.


Goat who is more delusional, me or blondie?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

Let me ask you this Bird.

Did Bam want you?

How about BEW?

What about Oldie?

I'm sure everyone wants to know the list of women that you actually think are in love with you.
Reply
#84

whoa whoa...leave me out of this

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#85

Paddy Wrote:Careful WoolyGoat.

STFU Chester. You're a know predator.
Reply
#86

Blondie Wrote:Let me ask you this Bird.

Did Bam want you? no

How about BEW? no

What about Oldie? no

I'm sure everyone wants to know the list of women that you actually think are in love with you.


So now what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#87

WoolyGoat Wrote:whoa whoa...leave me out of this

sorry pal but you are involved already.Just tell us what your telling blondie in the PM's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#88

Has she said anything else about me?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#89

Paddy Wrote:Has she said anything else about me?

I'm really sick of you pussying out with the ignore function.Grow a set.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#90

BIRD33 Wrote:sorry pal but you are involved already.Just tell us what your telling blondie in the PM's.

He said "no comment" read between the lines and move on. Nobodys in love with you. Geezus Christ dude.
Reply
#91

Blondie Wrote:He said "no comment" read between the lines and move on. Nobodys in love with you. Geezus Christ dude.


I think I'll let Wooley speak for himself, thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#92

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really sick of you pussying out with the ignore function.Grow a set.
2nd

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#93

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really sick of you pussying out with the ignore function.Grow a set.

I'm not on ignore, don't you worry. He reads every word.
Reply
#94

BIRD33 Wrote:I think I'll let Wooley speak for himself, thanks.
I stayed out of it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#95

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really sick of you pussying out with the ignore function.Grow a set.

I know, I know, but you can't imagine the satisfaction I get.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#96

BIRD33 Wrote:So now what?

Oh well I guess I'm busted.

I masurbated to that av of yours last night.


Here was scene: It was me and you and we were posting on our own private forum "The Love Nest" and you were doing all those cute things you do. Missing the space bar, using "your" instead of "you're" posting non-topical, random things in threads that make no sence. :wub:

So you called someone a "fat cunt" or something and it was just too much to take. I took my pants off, right there at my desk and started to go at it. Meanwhile, your av was winking at me and licking his lips. FUCKIN HAWT.
Reply
#97

ok...I laughed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#98

Look at wooley playing both sides of the fence.

Wooley who seems more delusional from what you know and have seen, Blondie or myself?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

We know where Wooly stands.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Its killing him to come up with a pc answer.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)