Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again

Threatening to post something and not following through is pretty lame.Can I get an Amen, Cucumber?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Is she threatening me?


Yes, I'm actually preparing to jump through the monitor right now.
Reply

Blondie Wrote::lool:

Paddy used to be very sweet to me, I'm sure there are a lot of forum females that can say that though. I don't think it would be a big shock to anyone.

Weird. He's always been a cunt to me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Let us know what she says in that PM Cucumber.

I know it will break your hearts to know that Blondie and I aren't talking about you men, but you asked for it.

Blondie Wrote:
Cucumber Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:I saw that you said you weren't drinking at the Superbowl. That's not like you. :d

You have a bun in the oven?
Oh, yeah, I guess I haven't formally announced it, but I have made mention. I'm due in July. Again.
Congrats momma! :hug:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

CONGRATS!~~
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:I know it will break your hearts to know that Blondie and I aren't talking about you men, but you asked for it.

I love you. :wub:
Reply

The sisterhood is strong here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Oh and thanks Wooly for clarifying. I would hate anyone to think my secret love for Bird has been outted.
Reply

your secret love is still hidden safely

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

It's feeeexed! :yay:
Reply

Am I mistaken or did Wooley just clarify he thinks you're a nutjob?Disregard his PM's if he won't say it here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Am I mistaken or did Wooley just clarify he thinks you're a nutjob?Disregard his PM's if he won't say it here.

No, he made it perfectly clear in this thread. Nobody ever said they wanted you, you're a fucking kook if you think you ever had the slightest chance in hell with me and I've had more ankle biters than most.

Thats about it.


I'll stop posting now in case you think I'm hitting on you nutjob.
Reply

You going to stop posting in here because I made you look foolish.Crazy people pretend they are doing things for certain reasons that are ridiculous.

See You In Toledo
Reply

OMG.

Bird- All I'm going to say to you is. Nobody likes you. Nobody was flirting with you. You made a complete fool of yourself.

BUT. If it will help you sleep at night, you can tell all your friends that some girl on an internet forum has a big crush on you.



I just can't believe some of the shit I read on these boards. Incredible.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:OMG.

Bird- All I'm going to say to you is. Nobody likes you. Nobody was flirting with you. You made a complete fool of yourself.

BUT. If it will help you sleep at night, you can tell all your friends that some girl on an internet forum has a big crush on you.



I just can't believe some of the shit I read on these boards. Incredible.

How is shooting you down and not playing the flirting game making a fool of myself?I'm pretty sure you just don't know how to handle it when someone doesnt fall all over themselves asking for pictures.

So nobody likes me here?Care to back up that statement with I don't know maybe a fact or something?Or is this the perception from the people who havent posted here for 6 months until last week?

I love how people being nice to you in PM's leads you to believe you are not crazy.They are humoring you, dumbass.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:How is shooting you down and not playing the flirting game making a fool of myself?

You need to post a link to this or STFU. Nobody likes you dumb fuck. How do I know? This place is dead. Privately, most people agree the Bird and Paddy show kills it.

SYHTFOTW.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:You need to post a link to this or STFU. Nobody likes you dumb fuck. How do I know? This place is dead. Privately, most people agree the Bird and Paddy show kills it.

SYHTFOTW.

Nobody believes you when you say In my PM box I have proof or Privately everyone agrees with me.Don't you get we all know you are bluffing?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm in the arcade mostly.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody believes you when you say In my PM box I have proof or Privately everyone agrees with me.Don't you get we all know you are bluffing?


You got me again. I'm bluffing. We've actually been talking about what I can do to get you to flirt back with me.
Reply

Great point or something?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)