02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Threatening to post something and not following through is pretty lame.Can I get an Amen, Cucumber?
See You In Toledo
Paddy Wrote:Is she threatening me?
Blondie Wrote::lool:
Paddy used to be very sweet to me, I'm sure there are a lot of forum females that can say that though. I don't think it would be a big shock to anyone.
Paddy Wrote:Let us know what she says in that PM Cucumber.
Blondie Wrote:Cucumber Wrote:Congrats momma! :hug:Blondie Wrote:I saw that you said you weren't drinking at the Superbowl. That's not like you. :dOh, yeah, I guess I haven't formally announced it, but I have made mention. I'm due in July. Again.
You have a bun in the oven?
Cucumber Wrote:I know it will break your hearts to know that Blondie and I aren't talking about you men, but you asked for it.
BIRD33 Wrote:Am I mistaken or did Wooley just clarify he thinks you're a nutjob?Disregard his PM's if he won't say it here.
Blondie Wrote:OMG.
Bird- All I'm going to say to you is. Nobody likes you. Nobody was flirting with you. You made a complete fool of yourself.
BUT. If it will help you sleep at night, you can tell all your friends that some girl on an internet forum has a big crush on you.
I just can't believe some of the shit I read on these boards. Incredible.
BIRD33 Wrote:How is shooting you down and not playing the flirting game making a fool of myself?
Blondie Wrote:You need to post a link to this or STFU. Nobody likes you dumb fuck. How do I know? This place is dead. Privately, most people agree the Bird and Paddy show kills it.
SYHTFOTW.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody believes you when you say In my PM box I have proof or Privately everyone agrees with me.Don't you get we all know you are bluffing?