Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ is broke again

leeman Wrote:Didn't get hacked ...




Guess the ad money came thru so he could buy a new server.

good send him my very best wishes for his stuff and ...
tell him that we aren't a daycare, so he ought to better plan it next time.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Yes, I explained a single post to you in PM because I wanted to save you the embarrassement of telling you what everyone in that thread already knew. That wasn't a marriage proposal.

Seriously, everyone here knows you're out of your fucking mind if you think you have a snowballs chance in hell with me or anyone else for that matter.

You're not hot.

You're not educated.

You don't know your way around a keyboard.

You're occasionally funny.


That's all I've got.


I honestly don't know how clearer I can make it so I'll leave it at this:

NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Has there been a stupider thing posted in the 09?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Has there been a stupider thing posted in the 09?

Yes.

I think you chasing me around saying "stop hitting on me" and asking me if I'd fuck you if you were in town by far tops anything Oldie or anyone else has posted.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Yes.

I think you chasing me around saying "stop hitting on me" and asking me if I'd fuck you if you were in town by far tops anything Oldie or anyone else has posted.
not even close, and I've had oldie on ignore for a week.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

How bout an explanation of what not knowing your way around a keyboard even means?

See You In Toledo
Reply

seems like a speeling/punctuation insult,

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Thanks for answering for her.You've been a great help.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you asked for an explanation. maybe you should have just PMd her if she's the only one you wanted to hear from.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Thanks for the advice.

See You In Toledo
Reply

no problem, gimme something more challenging next time

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Ok, is it hard to pretend like Blondies not a loon in your PM's back and forth to each other?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I have told her she brings it upon herself.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Ok, is it hard to pretend like Blondies not a loon in your PM's back and forth to each other?



No, as a matter of fact, we both know you are.

Get over me Bird, I'm over you...it wasn't easy but I finally got past it.

Friends again?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:I have told her she brings it upon herself.

><

I won't talk to him anymore.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:No, as a matter of fact, we both know you are.
I never said anything to that effect.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Unblievable would have been a better word.
Reply

And I'd have to agree whole heartedly.
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:I never said anything to that effect.

Seems like Goat is disputing something you made it seem like you talked about?How does this change things in your fantasy world?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Seems like Goat is disputing something you made it seem like you talked about?How does this change things in your fantasy world?

Hmmm...lets review.

This whole thread is about your dilusions that I actually wanted to date you or something and me dealing with your rejection.

Yep, still unbelievable.
Reply

Can we please add this smilie?

[Image: brickwall.gif]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)