Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just ordered this for 8.2
#1

[Image: pistol.jpg]

WHOOT!
Reply
#2

Fast on the draw ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Thats a pretty cool shirt.You need to get your kid the Pistol Pete ball handling drill videos.They were a key to my personal ball handling skills.

Fun fact: Press Marivich was Mike Ditka's high school basketball coach outside of Pittsburgh.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Shirt shipped...


at what age should you start the videos? 8.2 makes 6 Tuesday.
Reply
#5

y'all see that 10 y/o basketball "prodigy" on the yahoo front page today?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I'm not johnny Yahoo so I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

8 I would get the tapes for him now.Thats later then pete started.When I was 11 or 12 a friend got them and we were blown away by all the tricks he could do and we tried to imitate them.Sort of tricked you into being a better ball handler.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Meet-...top,232403

[video=youtube;jME6TEctLLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jME6TEctLLY[/video]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

I'd destroy him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

holy fuck.. 4 discs... each disc 50 bucks!


Go pete!
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy fuck.. 4 discs... each disc 50 bucks!


Go pete!

Wow.I hope his kids get that money.A couple segments are online.

[video=youtube;P6tUL_yuaVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6tUL_yuaVM&feature=related[/video]


Fun fact: Dr James Dobson, that hateful christian preacher is the guy who killed Pete.Pete had become a born again christian in the last years of his life and Dobson guilted Pete into playing in a pick up game with a bunch of heavy hitter donors of Dobson's.Pete hadnt played in a while and was badly out of shape and died of a heart attack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I found a guy on ebay that is selling a pack of NBA cards for 40 bucks... and with the cards you get all 4 burned DVD copies.


HMMMMM
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ClayRock
06-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Last Post by Jdub
03-10-2005, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Bill
03-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-31-2005, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)