Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So whos voting ?
#1

Who's voting and who do you think will win ?

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#2

i'm not, voting for Nader wouldn't get me anywhere
Reply
#3

I'll be voting first thing in the morning.
Reply
#4

I'm not voting. I know absolutely nothing about politics. But from what I have heard, both canidates suck. Sad
Reply
#5

I'll vote in the morning also...but it will be close....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I'm going to camp out the night before, and vote when polling opens.

I can't say who will win for fear of jinxing it.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Hopefully we can replicate what the Aussies did and re-elect a strong leader
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by The Hammer@Nov 1 2004, 01:30 PM
Hopefully we can replicate what the Aussies did and re-elect a strong leader
[snapback]94271[/snapback]


wouldn't we need a strong leader before we could reelect him?


I'm voting. No idea who will win
Reply
#9

Hammer .. fuck off ... you want our idiot primeminister that badly come live here and I will move to your country ..

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Nov 1 2004, 05:34 PM
Hammer .. fuck off ... you want our idiot primeminister that badly come live here and I will move to your country ..
[snapback]94279[/snapback]


you can stay with me Velvet......
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Nov 1 2004, 10:34 PM
Hammer .. fuck off ... you want our idiot primeminister that badly come live here and I will move to your country ..
[snapback]94279[/snapback]


You should be thankful to have Mr Howard as your leader. He represents your country very well. Stop being so fucking hateful
Reply
#12

Aww thanks Bill Big Grin

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Nov 1 2004, 04:34 PM
Hammer .. fuck off ... you want our idiot primeminister that badly come live here and I will move to your country ..
[snapback]94279[/snapback]


what she said

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by The Hammer@Nov 2 2004, 07:37 AM
You should be thankful to have Mr Howard as your leader. He represents your country very well. Stop being so fucking hateful
[snapback]94282[/snapback]


Listen buddy you dsnt have a friggen clue about what hes done to our country . Apart from spending all his time kissing bills butt and sucking up .. hes sold all our farmers out to keep your president happy . Hes made it impossible for any low income earners to ever get a comfortable life . He lies through his ass and hes been caught so many friggen times . And the liost goes on .. But whats the point trying to explain it to you .. as you know it all :roll:

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#15

We had a primeminister with a speech impediment for a decade. And you think your represented badly?

:lol:
Reply
#16

misrepresented and misunderstood are two different things.
Reply
#17

we have a fuckin pres who has been caught lying countless times
and is a dumb bastard to boot
yet you friggin idiots will vote for him anyway
morons

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

I miss Clinton.....
Reply
#19

I liked Bill clinton .. he was a good president for you guys ...

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Nov 1 2004, 10:42 PM
Listen buddy you dsnt have a friggen clue about what hes done to our country . Apart from spending all his time kissing bills butt and sucking up .. hes sold all our farmers out  to keep your president happy . [b]Hes made it impossible for any low income earners to ever get a comfortable life . He lies through his ass and hes been caught so many friggen times . And the liost goes on .. But whats the point trying to explain it to you .. as you know it all :roll:
[snapback]94291[/snapback]
[/b]


It's not up to him to make life comfortable for low income workers. You want socialism, move to Europe.

Howard's tax cuts have that economy booming and all you do is bitch about him

Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
12-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-21-2004, 03:18 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Last Post by Velvet
12-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
10-28-2004, 10:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)