Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Congragulations to the Vikings....
#1

They played a great game. but I have rescheduled their Tee time for golf until next Monday 1/17/2005. Hopefully by then Randy Moss will have pulled up his pants.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

this shoulda got more play
Reply
#3

This thread was doing just fine until the crawdad wrestler showed up.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

why

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

I miss you E
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-10-2006, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)