Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My only wish for the Vikings....
#1

is to keep football interesting until the NHL season opens.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

banana hardly ever comes around anymore, Hard On :roll:
Reply
#3

The Wild look good this year.

Oh, FTR. Fuck Anaheim!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

How are the north stars looking this year?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:How are the north stars looking this year?

:fuckYou:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Pens win it all this year...


fuckin alex smith better get healthy before they play the vikes...
Reply
#8

Cajuns should never chime in on NHL discussions.

49'ers are losing there momentum. Seatle will win the west.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

9ers are terrible.Franchise is moving backwards.Again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Pats get their first round pick next year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

The pats or the league gets it?Cameragate, yo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

The league get the Pats own pick, aka #32. They get to keep the pick from the 9ers, which will likely be at least 10 spots higher.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

The NFL West is easily the weakest conference in all of Football right now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

off my nuts.


I watch hockey.. we used to have our own minor league team... I've followed the pens from the days of jagr, lemieux and kovalev...

stayed up until 2am watching them lose to the hated flyers


FUCK PHILLY
Reply
#15

they usually do a pretty good job of fucking themselves

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

How did this go E??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:The league get the Pats own pick, aka #32. They get to keep the pick from the 9ers, which will likely be at least 10 spots higher.
ooops


:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

The Niners should get Todd Collins.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:off my nuts.


I watch hockey.. we used to have our own minor league team... I've followed the pens from the days of jagr, lemieux and kovalev...

stayed up until 2am watching them lose to the hated flyers


FUCK PHILLY

Keith Primeau at his finest, all down hill after that.
Rod Bind'Amore is laughing now.
Flyers are doing well this year.
Reply
#20

the Flyers are cheap shot artists

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-10-2006, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)