Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've got a new aquarium for my office
#1

any suggestions on what kind of pet to put in it?

It currently has reptile sand in it... but i'm open to anything.
Reply
#2

opposum and eat it for xmas
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:opposum and eat it for xmas

most people have opoposum for pets here... they are outside animals.

I myself have never eaten a opposum because you don't clean it. You just gut it and singe it over an open flame. I have to imagine that burnt hair smell never leaves.
Reply
#4

Fish
Reply
#5

Emerald Tree Boa

They are beautiful and easy to keep.
Reply
#6

Chub's eye

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

don't put a snake in it.
Reply
#8

Alligators. You can always flush them if they get too big.
Reply
#9

Emerald Seaslug

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

bonsi kittens

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#11

fill full with those beta fish.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

I'm thinking

Leopard Geckos
Scorpion
Tarantula

Other
Reply
#13

Min pin.
Reply
#14

Fish not an option?
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:Fish not an option?

i have fish in the other acquarium
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)