Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

F- on the spamming
#1

next time, put some thought into it. just goes to show what a piece shit troll you are Zanuff.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

exactly.....

weak
Reply
#3

Actually, I'm UDC's second account.
Just sayin'

IT doesn't deserve thought-out trools, that's for deserving sites like UJ.
Reply
#4

delete the account...JUST SAYIN'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Fuck you, cunt.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
02-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Last Post by animilius
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Peeps are spamming UJ
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Jimmy
08-26-2005, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Last Post by UDC
05-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
04-13-2005, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)