Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Okay. So I called her...
#1

Facts:

1. This girl has been sending me IM's for over 2 years. I don't know who she is.
2. She begs me to call her everytime she IMs me.
3. She types like a retard on cocaine.

So finally I gave in and called...my only mistake was not recording it.

Highlights:

Her: "Do you like my voice" (heavy moaning)
Spork: "You sound like retard"
Her: (Heavy moaning) "Don't call me a.." (Heavy Moaning) "retard."
Spork: "Stop fuckin fingering yourself for a second."
Her: (long pause) "I'm not fingering."
Spork: "I can hear you breathing heavily, I'm about to go to my neighbors and put you on speaker."
Her: (squeeks and random noises) (long pause) "I have to go."
Spork: "hang on bitch, I'm searching for the record button on my phone"
Her: "I HAVE TO GO I HAVE TO GO" Click.

Bitches get off to the sound of my voice....what else is new.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Des



Per



Ate
Reply
#3

And this is what you wanted to trade me for?
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:Facts:

1. This girl has been sending me IM's for over 2 years. I don't know who she is.
2. She begs me to call her everytime she IMs me.
3. She types like a retard on cocaine.

So finally I gave in and called...my only mistake was not recording it.

Highlights:

Her: "Do you like my voice" (heavy moaning)
Spork: "You sound like retard"
Her: (Heavy moaning) "Don't call me a.." (Heavy Moaning) "retard."
Spork: "Stop fuckin fingering yourself for a second."
Her: (long pause) "I'm not fingering."
Spork: "I can hear you breathing heavily, I'm about to go to my neighbors and put you on speaker."
Her: (squeeks and random noises) (long pause) "I have to go."
Spork: "hang on bitch, I'm searching for the record button on my phone"
Her: "I HAVE TO GO I HAVE TO GO" Click.

Bitches get off to the sound of my voice....what else is new.

-Spork


This post is wonderful!
Reply
#5

I will trade her screen name, name, phone number, any other information in my possession in exchange for anything entertaining.

Let the bidding begin.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

you called her? Seriously, you are much more of a fucking loser than I ever imagined.

Ya, I know... local "celebrities" take time for charity work. no, seriously, you lead a very sad and pitiful life. I really mean this.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Of course I called her. I am a curious person, I had to find out what kind of retard I was dealing with.

What kind of a dumbass question is that? I hope the next time you're drying humping your son in the ass, while pretending to ride down some fucking faggot ass slide, you fall off the slide, break your kneecap and get arthritis.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

somehow, even through your little gay internet shield, the real life fact that you actually called a retarded girl hoping for a date makes your whole act here very humorous. But still goes back to my initial post of you being a tired act.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Ha! I bet you were jacking off about it for days.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:somehow, even through your little gay internet shield, the real life fact that you actually called a retarded girl hoping for a date makes your whole act here very humorous. But still goes back to my initial post of you being a tired act.

Hi, clown. In case you misunderstood the fact that I don't know who she is, I didn't call her for a date? Where do you come up with this weak shit? Hey ace, I have a great idea: Jam a fucking pencil into your own eyesocket.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#11

Swits Wrote:Ha! I bet you were jacking off about it for days.

I'm still jacking off to it...especially because it happened a few hours ago.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

SporK Wrote:Hi, clown. In case you misunderstood the fact that I don't know who she is, I didn't call her for a date? Where do you come up with this weak shit? Hey ace, I have a great idea: Jam a fucking pencil into your own eyesocket.

-Spork
Dude. You called a retard. Your life is so pathetic you had to call a retard to report about it on the internet. Are you connecting the dots yet, fuckwit? Your life is shit. Thanks for playing, and aim the pistol at your epiglottis.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#13

Rack "epiglottis"
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dude. You called a retard. Your life is so pathetic you had to call a retard to report about it on the internet. Are you connecting the dots yet, fuckwit? Your life is shit. Thanks for playing, and aim the pistol at your epiglottis.

I called a retard, yes. How is this any different than you calling any member of these forums?

Oh wait, I know. I called her to amuse myself. You call people to establish e-friendship. I think you need to reevaluate who's life is shit here.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#15

Oof. This is your reply? I feel like Sly Stallone once he's gone "over the top" on his opponent. Would you like to flounder a little more before I pin you, needle arms?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Oof. This is your reply? I feel like Sly Stallone once he's gone "over the top" on his opponent. Would you like to flounder a little more before I pin you, needle arms?

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#17

SporK Wrote:That is quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said.

-Spork
Compared with the inital subject of this thread, I'm Stephen fucking Hawking, Corky.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Compared with the inital subject of this thread, I'm Stephen fucking Hawking, Corky.

Stephen Hawking?
Corky?

Where do you come up with this shit?

Then again, making a post about how you ride slides with other retards amongst 40 little retards is a lot better? Way to wave the white fucking flag, clown.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#19

Swits Wrote:Ha! I bet you were jacking off about it for days.

his puberty just started don't make fun of him. :d
Reply
#20

Spork got used in this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-01-2006, 05:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)