Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have you ever had 911 called on you?
#1

I have. 2 times.
Reply
#2

I've had 911 call me.
Does that count?
Reply
#3

yes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:yes.

Why?
Reply
#5

Yes. Four times. (that I can think of).
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why?


Twice as a kid.First ended in the confiscating of my bb gun.Second ended in the unsolved mystery of how a car burned to the ground near my house.

A couple of years ago at my old place I told some white trash neighbor of mine to go fuck himself.He thought that was some type of crime.The cops laughed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Twice as a kid.First ended in the confiscating of my bb gun.Second ended in the unsolved mystery of how a car burned to the ground near my house.

A couple of years ago at my old place I told some white trash neighbor of mine to go fuck himself.He thought that was some type of crime.The cops laughed.


why is color involved in the story? Couldn't it have just been a trashy neighbor?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:why is color involved in the story? Couldn't it have just been a trashy neighbor?

He was white trash.Details often make for more interesting reading.Defensive a little?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:He was white trash.Details often make for more interesting reading.Defensive a little?

all you gangsta's think just 'cause we talk with a little bit of a drawl that we're all white trash.


that shit ain't right
Reply
#10

Should I really answer ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Should I really answer ????

no let what tell us about his experience since he started the thread.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:all you gangsta's think just 'cause we talk with a little bit of a drawl that we're all white trash.


that shit ain't right

This happened in PA dumbass.I said my neighbor not yours.I can't figure out how the south got the gomer pyle image.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:This happened in PA dumbass.I said my neighbor not yours.I can't figure out how the south got the gomer pyle image.


gomer pyle is weak.

you'd think we'd at least get the "cooter from the dukes" mental image.
Reply
#14

More times than I'd like to remember.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#15

SporK Wrote:More times than I'd like to remember.

-SporK

Damn those pesky restraining orders!
Reply
#16

Uhm..no.

I'm not all that fucked up after all......
Reply
#17

i'd still like to hear what?'s story.
Reply
#18

No, but when I worked valet, I got the number to 2 pay-phones just out side the lobby. I would call them when people were standing there. They would answer and I would jsut say, "911. What's your emergency?" To see the look on their face when they heard that was priceless. Then to string them along for 15 minutes waiting for "a unit to arrive and fill out a report" was fucking hilarious.
Reply
#19

flonk Wrote:No, but when I worked valet, I got the number to 2 pay-phones just out side the lobby. I would call them when people were standing there. They would answer and I would jsut say, "911. What's your emergency?" To see the look on their face when they heard that was priceless. Then to string them along for 15 minutes waiting for "a unit to arrive and fill out a report" was fucking hilarious.

Thats pretty funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats pretty funny.
Way to work the noobs, Bird.




:lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by Blondie
07-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-01-2006, 05:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)