Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was just called a dork.
#1

by a cute little hoochie.

I need some advise on how to fix this.
Reply
#2

you are old and ugly..


neither have cures
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:by a cute little hoochie.

I need some advise on how to fix this.


Put your dick in her mouth.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:you are old and ugly..


neither have cures


fuck you Mr. Nosofarbehind!
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:by a cute little hoochie.

I need some advise on how to fix this.
quit posting on teh intraweb all day
Reply
#6

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Put your dick in her mouth.

this probly wouldn't go over well....but it's worth a shot.
Reply
#7

rekcufssa Wrote:quit posting on teh intraweb all day

Hey Pot!
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:fuck you Mr. Nosofarbehind!


how far are you from chicago?

If I wanted to visit you... how many truckers would I have to blow to get to your house?
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Hey Pot!
I'm not the one getting called a dork.....dork
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:how far are you from chicago?

If I wanted to visit you... how many truckers would I have to blow to get to your house?

bout 12 hours worth.
Reply
#11

I don't think my throat could take the punishment..

maybe next year?
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote:I need some advise on how to fix this.

Quit being a dork.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't think my throat could take the punishment..

maybe next year?

save up for it. once you get here, G$ is only 30 min. away.....kind-of a 241 deal.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:Quit being a dork.

So I shouldn't take any advise from paddy. check.
Reply
#15

Shenanigans Wrote:save up for it. once you get here, G$ is only 30 min. away.....kind-of a 241 deal.


have you met the dude yet?
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:have you met the dude yet?

na, he keeps pussing out.
Reply
#17

Shenanigans Wrote:by a cute little hoochie.

I need some advise on how to fix this.

punch her in the face

[Image: manlylogo.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Blondie
07-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-01-2006, 05:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)