Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A UJer called me a douchebag via PM
#1

TF?

MT?

what are your fuckin nics now?
Reply
#2

it was me, douchebag.
Reply
#3

I'm not there right now douchebag.
Reply
#4

neither is foolery, douchebag.
Reply
#5

Not it.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Foolery gets love from hoover but not his minions. Doucebag.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Who was it? Post his nic or pm it to me, plz.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Foolery gets love from hoover but not his minions. Doucebag.

still no answer.
Reply
#9

that was a long time ago, 8.. surely you are over this by now?
Reply
#10

yeah this went well
Reply
#11

UJ?

What does that stand for.. Ugly Jocks? Untamed Jerk-offs? OOOOH Unforgettable Jugs.
Reply
#12

I don't think I did it, douchebag.
Reply
#13

Well who did it?







































douchebag

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Blondie
07-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)