Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One way ticket....
#1

back to NY. Yanks are done.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

best news of the year
Reply
#3

amen.

I can now watch the rest of the playoffs in peace.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:amen.

I can now watch the rest of the playoffs in peace.


Post of the month.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Last Post by Paddy
06-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Last Post by Rage
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Lottery Ticket
Beaucephus
Last Post by halfasleep
04-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-14-2004, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)