01-18-2007, 07:52 PM
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:2/16:loool:
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:2/16
SanDog Wrote:This is not at all a surprise. You and Bill have a hard time with this.
SanDog Wrote:This is not at all a surprise. You and Bill have a hard time with this.
goldan Wrote:I quit because I was losing. I got all of them right last time I did it. I dunno what happened
ntype Wrote:you're out of batteries and now your brain tickles you for some male action team packed in a bunch of massively oestrogenized bodies.I bet you're right.
aem.
goldan Wrote:I bet you're right.
ntype Wrote:are you the goldan that I happen to see from time to time at wtf ?I am
goldan Wrote:I am"I will not say yes or no right now" You are?
Sassy Wrote:"I will not say yes or no right now" You are?
ntype Wrote:get back in the kennel you pastryWhere can I get back in the kennel you pastry?
goldan Wrote:I am