Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I heart pepsi
#1

She's the sweetest whore I've seen here...no offense pepsi...cuz i heart you!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

[Image: 1619af05bdc1d93eaf6fbdeca18bf716.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

damn you, tomfoolery :rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Didnt answer me if you got it or not?

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#5

Die!!

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)