Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Sponsered Fishing Trip
#1

I have spoken with leeman and he has agreed to pay the trip for anyone that cares to go. (trip does not include flight)

We will book a 35' Cabo which has enough room for 6 offensive linemen. It has A/C and will be able to do either a 12 hour or 24 hour trip. We will be going after yellowfin tuna, dolphin, marlin and wahoo.

Please let leeman know if you are interested and which trip you'd like to take. There is about a $200 difference per person for the overnight trip.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/privat...=newpm&u=1
Reply
#2

If I could get some of the wahoo/yellowfin tuna that you guys catch I would be ever so grateful.
Reply
#3

I get motion sickness. Could the next on be in a icehouse? This does sound like it'll be a freaking blast!
Reply
#4

And the trip after that, can it be to Maui, where we frolic in the surf and sunbathe with an umbrella drink in hand?
Reply
#5

Can we name the boat "Wahoo Killa?"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Where in the world is this boat going out of? I've done my share of rigging deep sea lines.
Reply
#7

I'll go if someone promises me that TownDrunk is going.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
01-26-2007, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)