Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What if Brokeback mountain had the best fishing
#1

What story would you tell yer spouser to get her permission to go up there with Vit E?
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:What story would you tell yer spouser to get her permission to go up there with Vit E?

Wait. Would we actually be fishing?
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:What story would you tell yer spouser to get her permission to go up there with Vit E?

The only thing I'll put my penis is is a 20 lb trout. I promise.
Reply
#4

I coined brokeback icehouse earlier today..

please refrain from squeezin my nutsack for at least a week now
Reply
#5

link?
Reply
#6

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...=brokeback
Reply
#7

Flumper Wrote:Hon, I've decided to go to New Orleans and help with Habitat for Humanity rebuilding homes for the less fortunate. We will be in a remote area with not much communication. Its going to be hard work but its for a good cause

Mrs. Flumper Wrote:Okay. Be careful and call when you get a chance

Then I grab my lotion, two bottles of viagra, my good sweat pants with the tear in the back, my knee pads and my radar detector and its "Brokeback Mountain Here We Come!"
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Then I grab my lotion, two bottles of viagra, my good sweat pants with the tear in the back, my knee pads and my radar detector and its "Brokeback Mountain Here We Come!"

Make sure you read her love notes. 'sall I'm saying.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Then I grab my lotion, two bottles of viagra, my good sweat pants with the tear in the back, my knee pads and my radar detector and its "Brokeback Mountain Here We Come!"

What? no fishing pole?
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:What? no fishing pole?
as if?
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:fishing pole

Stop gheying up my thread.
Reply
#12

Just so you know, I think the best way to do it would be to say "Hey, I'm going up to Brokeback Mountain to pound VitaminE in the ass and he'll take it like the little bitch he is. Afterwards, we might cuddle."

Who's spouse would possibly believe that?
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:Just so you know, I think the best way to do it would be to say "Hey, I'm going up to Brokeback Mountain to pound VitaminE in the ass and he'll take it like the little bitch he is. Afterwards, we might cuddle."

Who's spouse would possibly believe that?

Clay's ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:Clay's ....
:lol: Right you are. So that excuse woud work for everyone, but Clay.
Reply
#15

and bobo
don't forget bobo
:|

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:Just so you know, I think the best way to do it would be to say "Hey, I'm going up to Brokeback Mountain to pound VitaminE in the ass and he'll take it like the little bitch he is. Afterwards, we might cuddle."

Who's spouse would possibly believe that?

:ct:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)