Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This'll be some fishing
#1

So I am going out to California in a couple months to see a friend that moved out there. We both dig fishing and he wants to take me out deep sea. He originally quoted a price around $300 dollars and I wondered why it would cost that much since its like $80-$150 here. He then told me to go to this website and look at the photos...

http://www.fishnchics.com/photos/thechics.html

...Now I know why it costs so much. Two cute chicks run a charter fishing boat. Great fucking idea and I'm going to love it. Course, they are laughing all the way to the bank.



[Image: 600_10-9-05_016.jpg][Image: 600_10-9-05_121.jpg]
Reply
#2

Excellent. The fishing is not usually that great around that time of year, but who cares.
If you really like to fish, the Tuna if fucking slamming right now. (save the jokes pervs).

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

You should be okay for albacore fishing if you get here in the next month or so. You should go out of San Diego and head south, fishing off Mexico. Some good Mahi Mahi and yeah, like dog said, yellow fin tuna.

Good luck getting those girls on a deep sea boat. Let us know how that part turns out.
Reply
#4

That's the kicker. Apparently one of those chicks is the captain and the other is the mate. I want to go after some black marlin. We don't have those on the east coast.
Reply
#5

lookout below Wrote:That's the kicker. Apparently one of those chicks is the captain and the other is the mate. I want to go after some black marlin. We don't have those on the east coast.


Dood, you're being trolled.
Reply
#6

How so? Marlin not in season that time of year?
Reply
#7

You want blue marlin, duh.
Reply
#8

No, we've got blue marlin and white marlin on the east coast. I want a black marlin.

[Image: mindica2.jpg]
Reply
#9

YOu will need to head south for the Marlin. The Tuna fishing will be over for the most part by then. Mahi is great to eat, but no challenge to catch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

We've got a crapload of dolphin around here. Nothing to tug them in, but they make good eating. Tuna fishing around here start banging as it gets colder.


We've got to work out the details, but I want to see if they can head south. How far down until you hit the marlins? I hear you can snag 'em within sight of the shore. Here, you've got to go 45-90 miles off.
Reply
#11

$2 says she's out sick that day and this is who's running the boat:

[Image: fisherman.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Last Post by SanDog
01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Last Post by Belle
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)