Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

S'up doods?
#1

How's stuff?
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:How's stuff?


Not bad man. Grats on shaking that middle-aged tick off your sac.

Fuck.
Reply
#3

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Not bad man. Grats on shaking that middle-aged tick off your sac.


I, too, am $$$$!
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I, too, am $$$$!

Indeed.Cool

Fuck.
Reply
#5

The Gay Bash Crasher has arrived again! :yay:
Reply
#6

my nose is full of boogers and i can't get them all out

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:my nose is full of boogers and i can't get them all out

Have you tried all fingers?
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:Have you tried all fingers?

the pinkie is my $$$ finger, but nothing...they're all hard and crusty.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:I, too, am $$$$!



Rack!!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
07-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Last Post by SQ Bimmer
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Last Post by asshat
11-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
10-26-2004, 09:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)