Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any tech doods
#1

know anything about rebuilding a TCP/IP stack?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Yup
Reply
#3

http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/pri...dy-172.pdf

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

No, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Reply
#5

I don't want to add any more hardware or software, I just need to rebuild the stack I have to get the SAP application on my PC working correctly.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Yup

Hook a brother up.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

And I just saved a bunch of money by switching my insurance to Geico
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:And I just saved a bunch of money on my prostitute bill by switching to one-legged hookers
:loool::loool:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Hook a brother up.

Huh

remember who you're talking too....

:loool:
Reply
#10

Jdub Wrote::loool::loool:

:ct:
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Huh

remember who you're talking too....

:loool:

[Image: redneck-computer.gif]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#12

Jdub Wrote:[Image: redneck-computer.gif]


I ment Sandog to VitE...."hook"...oh nevermind.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:I ment Sandog to VitE...."hook"...oh nevermind.
[Image: big20hooks.jpg]
:loool::loool::loool:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#14

is that a ared herring??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:is that a ared herring??
No, that is a minnowstacia livebaiteus
Reply
#16

thanks for taking the bate :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

I like how they hooked him through the lips. I'll bet its quite an adventure to be thrown across the lake and then drug through the water by your lips.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I like how they hooked him through the lips. I'll bet its quite an adventure to be thrown across the lake and then drug through the water by your lips.

Is this where you recant the tail of saving the life of a trucker?
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:Is this where you recant the tail of saving the life of a trucker?
I didn't save his life. He was dead before I ever started CPR on him. He was fatter than who'd-a-thought-it.
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I didn't save his life. He was dead before I ever started CPR on him. He was fatter than who'd-a-thought-it.

So you tounge dead people.....Is this something you do on a regular basis?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Last Post by Don
11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-12-2005, 01:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)