Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So tom arrived yesterday in my palce
#1

Was with one of his friends, good evening we drank a lot of alcool (beer, white whine, some czech liquor, some italian liquor...), I prepared some pasta, tom even did one laundry.

anyhow that was a good evening. now at work. That morning when I leaved (8:20-30) they were still aslheep.

They are going to visit the town today I suppose (or just sit there as fat fuks who knows)
Reply
#2

did you let him and his friend have sex with your woman?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:Was with one of his friends, good evening we drank a lot of alcool (beer, white whine, some czech liquor, some italian liquor...), I prepared some pasta, tom even did one laundry.

anyhow that was a good evening. now at work. That morning when I leaved (8:20-30) they were still aslheep.

They are going to visit the town today I suppose (or just sit there as fat fuks who knows)

Fags.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:did you let him and his friend have sex with your woman?

nope. she is staying in her flat.

nobody touch my woman I tell you.
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:Fags.

-Spork

only because you are an ineducated jealous monkey.

-ntype
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:only because you are an ineducated jealous monkey.

-ntype

Ineducated?

It's over. Don't ever reply again.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:Ineducated?

It's over. Don't ever reply again.

-Spork

at least you get some skills in english the correct word was "uneducated" or "sporkeducated".

go back in the kennel you sub-man-fag-monkey-dog

-ntype
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:at least you get some skills in english the correct word was "uneducated" or "sporkeducated".

go back in the kennel you sub-man-fag-monkey-dog

-ntype

Oh I see, you deliberatley misspelled the word to try to trick me? How clever! Oh, no wait...

-SPork

P.s. Only fags drink wine.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:Oh I see, you deliberatley misspelled the word to try to trick me? How clever! Oh, no wait...

-SPork

P.s. Only fags drink wine.

"hello I am clueless and my name is spork"

ps : h ooh ahh ahha oh no wait...
Reply
#10

Was tom and his friend spooning when you left?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Was tom and his friend spooning when you left?

Well I can't tell for the whole night anyhow they were both ahsleeps and separated this morning

tom was hugging my sofa last time I saw him alive. err. no don't bother for the last part of the sentence :lol:
Reply
#12

Tom if you are reading this, two words: Upper Decker.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:go back in the kennel you sub-man-fag-monkey-dog
If that sub-man-fag-monkey-dog comes anywhere near my kennel
I'll rip Sporks head off his shoulders, and it won't be accidental

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#14

Your toilet will be clogged with poo and condoms when you get home.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:Your toilet will be clogged with poo and condoms when you get home.

:lool: :lool:
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: :lool:

><

you weren't here to live that but Paddy is a 5 star general in that domain.
Reply
#17

Tom brought you a gift from me. It's in a jar.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:Tom brought you a gift from me. It's in a jar.

I.....no....

no.
Reply
#19

have you confirmed if dude left yet?


is it just me or is it a bit weird letting internet folk hang out in your home while you are gone?
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:have you confirmed if dude left yet?


is it just me or is it a bit weird letting internet folk hang out in your home while you are gone?

well I think that he'll stay a few days (he's welcome to stay btw).

And no it's not that strange... yeah to your idea but I already met tom one time so he looked like a standard american.
[SIZE="1"]
(btw I put beer in the fridge as long as there's stuff to drink they won't think about anything else).[/SIZE]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)