Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#1

Sup bitch?

Your tit pics, my PM box. Go.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

TammyC is the hottest internet chick that I haven't met or seen a picture of.

RACK lee on the amazon.com sponsored link
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redire...76386232/0

and

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redire...000E5KPN/0
Reply
#3

im about 30 miles from ya right now 8!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

TammyC Wrote:im about 30 miles from ya right now 8!

SporK Wrote:Sup bitch?

Your tit pics, my PM box. Go.

-SPorK

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

Sup Spork?

good luck.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

TammyC Wrote:Sup Spork?

good luck.

Bitch, don't lip off to me. I will rape your skank ass.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

rape isn't very funny
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:rape isn't very funny

Who's trying to be funny?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)