Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone know what happend to TammyC
#1

Is she dead?
Reply
#2

she's a Mississippi State fan. suicide isn't out of the question
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:she's a Mississippi State fan. suicide isn't out of the question

I didn't know that Miss St. still had fans...

you sure she isn't an old miss fan?


Anyway to find out if she met up with michman and ended up in his trunk?
Reply
#4

I think she's busy farting or something....
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:I think she's busy farting or something....
Or something. You believe that? Who are you talking about?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

She hangs out at CF.
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:She hangs out at CF.

AT CF?! That place is still around?
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:AT CF?! That place is still around?
Yeah. It sucks.
Reply
#9

Who?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

I'm going to lurk at WTF what's going on
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:I'm going to lurk at WTF what's going on
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

When the Higg's bosom going to pet a reindeer
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)