Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#1

Just wanted to say hi. If you get this, please respond in a courteous and timely manner.
Reply
#2

Tbagger Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. If you get this, please respond in a courteous and timely manner.


She's rarely here anymore.
Reply
#3

Can someone sticky this?
Reply
#4

Tbagger Wrote:Can someone sticky this?

done
Reply
#5

No wonder MT got that customer service job at Walmart.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:No wonder MT got that customer service job at Walmart.


It was all attitude, friend. Plus I was tired of the shoe dept.
Reply
#7

I Heart MT.
Reply
#8

Hey TBagger! Smile How are ya, hun

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

TammyC's got a cock.
Reply
#10

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:TammyC's got a cock.


Bigger than yours too.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Bigger than yours too.

I am sure you're quite the cock expert.
Reply
#12

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:TammyC's got a cock.

I wish.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#13

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:I am sure you're quite the cock expert.


I was until your mother took my crown. Jealous?
Reply
#14

TammyC Wrote:I wish.

MT loves cock. He keeps sending me PMs asking for naked pics even though I have clearly told him I love vaginas.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:I was until your mother took my crown. Jealous?


Mom smack. You should retire.
Reply
#16

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Mom smack. You should retire.


You follow MajorPrivate and Raiden. Need I say more?
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:You follow MajorPrivate and Raiden. Need I say more?
Thanks for the information:
that posts about the gay shit said I follow MajorPrivate and Raiden.What actions are you taking to get he or she say more?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:You follow MajorPrivate and Raiden. Need I say more?


Explain to me who you are talking about. Obviously they are in your dome.
Reply
#19

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Explain to me who you are talking about. Obviously they are in your dome.


Your regular Friday night?
Reply
#20

This is my thread you homos!

Even Sassy chimed in.

Ya'll shut up.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)