Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OliDog, Your Mums Pimp
#1

good, you're both here. keeps me from having to repeat myself


stupid ass variations on another user's nic in an effort to be smacky have a shelf life of one post. do not use "Majorfaggot" or "Raidumb" again. you're welcome to come up with other names for them, like MinorPrivates and Schleppy, but the same one post rule applies. you look like fucking elementary school wimps who ball up in the fetal position and yell the same dipshit insult while they're getting pummelled

that is all
Reply
#2

BIRD33 likes to suck dick.

I'll get that out of the way so the two aussie queers can concentrate on the main message here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:BIRD33 likes to suck dick.

I'll get that out of the way so the two aussie queers can concentrate on the main message here.

Queer33 ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Queer33 ???

Ive got what you need.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:BIRD33 likes to suck dick.
Fag.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:good, you're both here. keeps me from having to repeat myself


stupid ass variations on another user's nic in an effort to be smacky have a shelf life of one post. do not use "Majorfaggot" or "Raidumb" again. you're welcome to come up with other names for them, like MinorPrivates and Schleppy, but the same one post rule applies. you look like fucking elementary school wimps who ball up in the fetal position and yell the same dipshit insult while they're getting pummelled

that is all

I can't read their posts anymore. Too fucking retarded.
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:good, you're both here. keeps me from having to repeat myself


stupid ass variations on another user's nic in an effort to be smacky have a shelf life of one post. do not use "Majorfaggot" or "Raidumb" again. you're welcome to come up with other names for them, like MinorPrivates and Schleppy, but the same one post rule applies. you look like fucking elementary school wimps who ball up in the fetal position and yell the same dipshit insult while they're getting pummelled

that is all
Until you address me with a double-G and have something other than 'pathetic loser' as a title I cannot take your advice. Thanks anyway.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#8

Oli-dogg Wrote:Fag.

Did you and your girl put cock heads together and think this one up?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:I can't read their posts anymore. Too fucking retarded.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure your comprehension skills will come back to you sooner or later with a little practice. All minor retards have a bad day now and again, the trick is to not give up.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Did you and your girl put cock heads together and think this one up?
....just stating the obvious?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

Oli-dogg Wrote:Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure your comprehension skills will come back to you sooner or later with a little practice. All minor retards have a bad day now and again, the trick is to not give up.


You honestly can't see how fucking stupid you've become? Maybe your boy wonder can chime in with some heavy shit like, "Minor Retard likes fucking dogs" or some shit. You both bore me. Maybe it's time for you guys to move on.
Reply
#12

Oli-dogg Wrote:....just stating the obvious?


http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/24...ra0ek.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Oli-dogg Wrote:Until you address me with a double-G and have something other than 'pathetic loser' as a title I cannot take your advice. Thanks anyway.

those are two excellent reasons to continue posting like a 3rd grader
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Maybe it's time for you guys to move on.
Maybe it's time you become a permanent Ownster faggot since your are successfully using your personality as a contraceptive. Your posts are already at the required level - minor, insignificant, retarded....

The only move I'm making is in your direction bitch, to bring the ruckus as I serve your ass with a large cup of shut the fuck up.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:those are two excellent reasons to continue posting like a 3rd grader
And don't forget the hyphen either.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/24...ra0ek.html
Hey, maybe if I start drinking sewerage I can talk as much shit as you?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:Maybe it's time you become a permanent Ownster faggot since your are successfully using your personality as a contraceptive. Your posts are already at the required level - minor, insignificant, retarded....

The only move I'm making is in your direction bitch, to bring the ruckus as I serve your ass with a large cup of shut the fuck up.



Nice work retard. Nothing more needs to be said. I spent 4 minutes on a rhyme, owned you, had a cup of soup and then went to bed. Sep up, retard.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:Nice work retard. Nothing more needs to be said. I spent 4 minutes on a rhyme, owned you, had a cup of soup and then went to bed. Sep up, retard.
Gay-boy. The only thing you owned was a pair of panties.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#19

Question, are oli-dogg and ashsak the same person? Srsly.

At least MT could hang at ON, how many posts did you have?
Reply
#20

trouble Wrote:Question, are oli-dogg and ashsak the same person? Srsly.
Yeah you got me there. Rolleyes

trouble Wrote:At least MT could hang at ON, how many posts did you have?
Ha ha. Mmmm....now let me think about this. Does having more posts at Ownster make me a bigger or lesser loser? Tough one. :joff:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Last Post by sk8rhater
05-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Last Post by SanDog
04-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Last Post by Mr. X
12-18-2004, 12:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)